No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameful. Kaffashian should cancel his flight to Seoul.
    This is what the sports ministry gets for forcing players who can't even play at the Olympics on the team.

Also despite the horrible result I hope the players truly learn from this. Knowing our football it will probably fuck their confidence forever.

Comment

We seem to get rid of all our good managers.

Shams was our best futsal manager and look what they did to him in TM.

Mansourian was doing well with the youth team but IFF screwed everything up for him.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        We seem to get rid of all our good managers.

Shams was our best futsal manager and look what they did to him in TM.

Mansourian was doing well with the youth team but IFF screwed everything up for him.
        So then if you want a job with IFF, you should have low footballing IQ and be vatani? Any other combination seems to be a recipe for dismissal lol Man oh man is our football in trouble
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

For what it is worth, I thought the team actually played some attractive football... Their passes were quick, lots of one touches between the players, give and go's, and fast pace to their game. They had no finishing product as far as I could see.

In the first half alone they had about 6 quality scoring chances.... this always happens in football. If you don't finish your chances, it will come back to bite you. Our opponent had 2 shots and they scored one.

Comment

thank you TM omid for your great performances, now can we have our players back?

Comment

Comment

Well, this only shows that Asia is growing so rapidly and we cannot just send a B or C team unprepared out of our league, leave out our best to go ahaed and get results. Asia has changed in Futsal and Football. Saudi learned it hard way, being knocked out by Thailand. Those minnows are closing the gap. Good wake up call. we should go all FORCE and prepared for olympic qualification and half of this squad are pure garbage. Believe me, if we had sent our U19 team, the one that just beat Qatar, we could win this group easily and probably get to semis too...

However, I do not see any links between this team and CQ and I shall see the intensions of certain forum kings and queens to relate CQ to this diaster! These beautiful Forum-mates intentionally leave IFF outta this mess. Come on guys. This is not CQ that picked this squad. have you seen the joke goalie? Where is Serdar or Jahanbaksh. even one of them could be as valuable as the whole team. Yes likes of Karimi and Sharifi were there but plz watch the match, there were 6 people playing on our own team who battled against these good players, not a single PRO pass. I do not want to name and belittle them. Bcus it is not their fault. But come on a player that has not been even invited to U19 team before, makes it to this olympic team?!! only for the sake of having a team? so Iran is not absent from the games? Because these same vatani coaches are not willing to give their stars to this team?

Here unlike you guys, I am soooooooooo happy that we have CQ over our national team to be tough and firm on the nasty corrupted clubs and our Iranian system, unless national team comes the last. did you see guys? What happens if you are not tough on clubs? What happens if you take the shit from likes of Kranjar and GN? Vingada just showed how weak and stupid he is .... I am sure CQ would never play with his prestige and honor...
                And after all, who gives a F about Asian games? U23? No effect on ranking? No effect on anything really? Time to wake up and smell the coffee... time to respect our opponnents. Time to stop being the Aryan league here... Well, get up and smell the coffee plz... others exist too and they are getting stronger every minute ...

I am happy we are eliminated here before the Olympic qualification. even though I do not care much about olympic games, but hey to ensure that we have a rep, we must have our prepared A U23 team and these kids must train and camp good. And any club that is not cooperating, must be exposed and condemned. It does not matter who the coach is really.... Give Alex Ferguson this joke team and he will tie Macau....
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

^Asian football may be progressing at the bottom but top team have not improved at all in the past 4 years. It's not an accident how poorly they performed at the WC. Watching games in Asia and comparing them to the worst leagues in Europe is just depressing.

Comment

the only positive I could think of is that this is a wakeup call for IFF as they select players for the summer olympics qualification games
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Fucking joke. 1-1 against Kiramtozyzstan? Vingada out. IFF doesn't care about youth development.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ahmad Amereh may be prosecuted in Korea and Iran may be Penalized.

گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی فارس از اینچئون
                        مدیر تدارکات تیم امید دادگاهی می شود/کنسولگری ایران پیگیر موضوع
                        مدیر تدارکات تیم ملی فوتبال امید اجازه خروج از
                        کره جنوبی را پیدا نکرده و وی باید دادگاهی شود.

مدیر تدارکات تیم ملی فوتبال امید به دلیل حاشیه هایی که داشت از دهکده بازی ها اخراج شد. وی حق خروج از این کشور را ندارد و باید دادگاهی شود.با توجه به مشکلات پیش آمده کنسول گری ایران در کره جنوبی نیز پیگیر موضوع است، اما جالب اینجاست که فدراسیون فوتبال هنوز در این خصوص اظهارنظری نداشته است.خیلی از مسئولان ورزش ایران بر این اعتقاد هستند که رسانه های خارجی در این خصوص بزرگ نمایی کرده اند که این موضوع شامل حال ورزشکار فلسطینی نیز هست که وی در حال حاضر متواری شده و پلیس کره جنوبی به دنبال اوست.شنیده شده با توجه به این مشکلات بحث جریمه برای ایران مطرح است.

Comment

کمیته فنی گزارش تیم امید را به کفاشیان می دهد

نلو وینگادا اخراج نمی شود
                          خبرگزاری تسنیم: کمیته فنی فدراسیون فوتبال در مورد عملکرد تیم امید در اینچئون به رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گزارش خواهد داد.

"به خاطر ترکیبی که انتخاب کردم پشیمانم"

وینگادا: استعفا نمی دهم اما عذرخواهی می کنم

من هرگز استعفا نمی دهم و در این شرایط تیم امید را ترک نخواهم کرد. من به خاطر نتایجی که با تیم ایران گرفته ام، تیم را ترک نمی کنم و قصد ندارم در این شرایط تیم امید را رها کنم.

این بدترین حضور ایران در تمام دوران بازی های آسیایی بود. من نمی خواهم عذر و بهانه بیاورم. فقط می توانم بگویم که هیچ کس مقصر نیست و تمام مسئولیت باخت را برعهده می گیرم و همه مسئولیت ها بر روی دوش من است.

من فکر می کردم ترکیب 13 بازیکن زیر 21 سال و 7 بازیکن زیر 23 سال می تواند کمبود وقت ما را برای آماده سازی جبران کند اما الان به خاطر ترکیبی که انتخاب کردم پشیمانم.

هیچ کس بازیکنی را به من تحمیل نکرد. درست است که هدف اول ما استفاده از بازیکنان زیر 21 سال در این مسابقات بود ولی بعد از اینکه جلسه آماده سازی برای شرکت در این مسابقات را برگزار کردیم به این نتیجه رسیدیم که تعدادی از بازیکنان زیر 21 سال برای شرکت در این مسابقات آماده نیستند و تجربه بازیکنان زیر 23 سال می تواند به ما کمک کند. این تصمیمی بود که من و همکاران فنی ام گرفتیم.

از دید من بهتر بود که در گروه 4 تیمی باشیم. عملکرد ما در بازی با ویتنام ضعیف بود اما هرگز نمی پذیرم که بازیکنان ضعیف هستند. ویتنام تنها در یک مورد از ما خیلی بهتر بود و آن هم گل زدن بود. در سایر موارد از جمله حفظ توپ، شوت، کرنر ما بهتر بودیم اما در پایان بازی این ها مهم نیست و نتیجه گرفتن اهمیت دارد. من مطمئنم که اگر به عقب برگردیم خیلی از اتفاقات داخل زمین تکرار نخواهد شد و ما می توانیم ویتنام و قرقیزستان را ببریم. تیم من ضعیف نیست اما قبول دارم که تعادل و توازن خوبی بین بازیکنان ایجاد نکردیم.

تیمی که برای این بازی ها تشکیل شده بود دیگر وجود نخواهد داشت. تعدادی از بازیکنان از این تیم جدا می شوند و از ماه آینده تمرین آماده سازی تیم امید برای شرکت در بازی های انتخابی المپیک شروع می شود. البته ما باید از اشتباهات درس بگیریم و سعی کنیم که دیگر این اشتباهات تکرار نشود.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                            Well, this only shows that Asia is growing so rapidly and we cannot just send a B or C team unprepared out of our league, leave out our best to go ahaed and get results. Asia has changed in Futsal and Football. Saudi learned it hard way, being knocked out by Thailand. Those minnows are closing the gap. Good wake up call. we should go all FORCE and prepared for olympic qualification and half of this squad are pure garbage. Believe me, if we had sent our U19 team, the one that just beat Qatar, we could win this group easily and probably get to semis too...

However, I do not see any links between this team and CQ and I shall see the intensions of certain forum kings and queens to relate CQ to this diaster! These beautiful Forum-mates intentionally leave IFF outta this mess. Come on guys. This is not CQ that picked this squad. have you seen the joke goalie? Where is Serdar or Jahanbaksh. even one of them could be as valuable as the whole team. Yes likes of Karimi and Sharifi were there but plz watch the match, there were 6 people playing on our own team who battled against these good players, not a single PRO pass. I do not want to name and belittle them. Bcus it is not their fault. But come on a player that has not been even invited to U19 team before, makes it to this olympic team?!! only for the sake of having a team? so Iran is not absent from the games? Because these same vatani coaches are not willing to give their stars to this team?

Here unlike you guys, I am soooooooooo happy that we have CQ over our national team to be tough and firm on the nasty corrupted clubs and our Iranian system, unless national team comes the last. did you see guys? What happens if you are not tough on clubs? What happens if you take the shit from likes of Kranjar and GN? Vingada just showed how weak and stupid he is .... I am sure CQ would never play with his prestige and honor...
                            And after all, who gives a F about Asian games? U23? No effect on ranking? No effect on anything really? Time to wake up and smell the coffee... time to respect our opponnents. Time to stop being the Aryan league here... Well, get up and smell the coffee plz... others exist too and they are getting stronger every minute ...

I am happy we are eliminated here before the Olympic qualification. even though I do not care much about olympic games, but hey to ensure that we have a rep, we must have our prepared A U23 team and these kids must train and camp good. And any club that is not cooperating, must be exposed and condemned. It does not matter who the coach is really.... Give Alex Ferguson this joke team and he will tie Macau....
                            CQ always goes for the BEST players available, Vingada, thought he can take a league selection and still qualify! We needeed Azmoun,Ezzatollahi and Jahan Bakhsh badly and I hope we all woke up to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              Fucking joke. 1-1 against Kiramtozyzstan? Vingada out. IFF doesn't care about youth development.

Due to all repect:
                              inghad be melataye dige tohin nakon pesar jan, your mad your team lost, be mad plz to your owns, IFF, the players, the regime, the god.....your insulting in every of your posts the other nations. All this whole shit finally is just about a game. How do you expect that other people and nations respect you, and your people when you constantly are insulting them?
                              Class khodet, iran, va irooni ra faghat paiin myari.

Comment

You can also replace the youth team with the main team and add money jokes.

Sad that at the end guys like Dejagah will get more money enjoying holidays in Qatar, than our gheyrati volleyball players and wrestlers.

Comment

Working...
                                X