X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

marhaba

Comment

Great, Iran coneded, we're out... Unless Vietnam trashes Tokhmistan which I don't see happening..

Comment

1-1 this team should come back and go to rough military service now.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Iran U23 with this tie is eliminated.

Comment

Comment

every time I hear that Iranian young teams have talent..I want to puke!!

what talent? hairstyle talent? come on.

Comment

Goodbye Asian Games 2014! And also goodnight!

Comment

Please tell Vingada to pack his sh!t and gtfo of Iran..

Comment

zereshk, alwahed -alwahed belnatije, as the arab commentator guy said.

Iran as a football nation is now just an empty name, we suck in every age class.

Comment

The sad thing is that the professional ones who play in IPL played the worst game. just wow.. sharifi, mosalman and the worst of all was Kaveh Rezaei who lost just all the balls...really.. they cant play and the coach cant coach either as nothing changed at all in the whole game.

Comment

I saw the "depressing" second half of this game and the only thing I can say after watching this crap is that every youth coach in Iran should hand in their resignation, including Vingada. This is just embarrassing to watch. It doesn't matter if you are foreign or domestic coach, 1 point from these two games???? how is that even possible?

Defense line is a disaster, midfield = disaster, forward = disaster
                          whole team=disaster

These players are not even footballers

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            Please tell Vingada to pack his sh!t and gtfo of Iran..
                            don't worry, CQ will get him a job.. Portuguese are more united than Iranians for sure.

Comment

Worse performance, worse result of any Omid teams.

This team had no spirit, character , energy ,no hope , nothing interesting to watch.There were many wrong with this team, worse of it preparation , coaching and U23 players. We could have send U19 with no less result.

I blame it mostly on IFF and Kafashian.

Comment

Take it easy on the players.. Sure they were awful, but I would mostly blame it on the coach, since most of these players like Kaveh Rezaei, Sharifi, Mosalman etc have already proven themselves to us earlier, and we know that they're much better than what we saw today..

Comment

Working...
                                X