Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Any good links?
    Game starts in 2 hours. I watched the last one on PFDC TV

Comment

just google iran vs kyrgyzstan live or go to footballitarin

Comment

paste in this in your google or youtube and get out a good link:
        hope the admins dont mind with this way to help our mebers.

LIVE HD : Kyrgyzstan vs Iran : 18 September 20148

Comment

http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-s...8+08%3A00%3A00

Comment

my link doesnt function, any other picture link?

Comment

ok i found one

Comment

Iran dominating but can't score at all. The final touches are real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Iran dominating but can't score at all. The final touches are real bad.
                  How many times we have seen that before!? A team that cannot score against lower opposition, cannot be dreaming of a final, let's see if they can turn it around in the second half? Perhaps a first goal can open the floodlights

What good link anyone watching this on, mine got the extra rubbish on it. There used to be a clear IRIB3 link too.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Iran U23 won't score with system like this.
                    I am not sure if Vingada is familiar with KR Defense system. Afazeli has played them before and should know.
                    During last two games vs Iran Iran only scored once with Bakhtiar shot from MF. During first round this year KR had best Dline in groups only conceding two goals one to Saudi , one to Syria.
                    With their 3 man in center line , Iran need additional MF player behind the their Penalty Box and wingers spread , short of that they had to be lucky.
                    Hopefully Vingada will adjust.

Its good that he Started Akhbari, Cheshmi, Kanani. Dline is same as Akbar Mohammadi U19 line. Shahriar is exception and not doing well. Esmaeili replaced Ali Karimi as expected, rest of players are the same.

Comment

aghayoon kaj mikhan ya gol bezanan....na dige in team oon team Mansoorian nist ke Turkey va team haye dige ra lat o par mikard.

Mayebe no matter if they lose and go home, and come back one next time.

Migan sali ke nekoost az baharesh paydast....chizi nadidim so far

Comment

fekr kardim hala ya 5-6 ta mizanan pas az bakhte parirooz.

Comment

this team is just bullshit. sorry but its true. they have no speed no motivation and NO TACTICS who says this team has talent??? I dont see any. they just dribble the ball till they lose it. they cant pass 3 balls together. what is this?
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            this team is just bullshit. sorry but its true. they have no speed no motivation and NO TACTICS who says this team has talent??? I dont see any. they just dribble the ball till they lose it. they cant pass 3 balls together. what is this?
                            The same team did great under Mansourian..

Comment

Kyrgyzstan are lucky pieces of leftover Persian shites.

Rolling around and wasting time.

If we scored in the first half. We have problems finishing in all levels of football it seems.

Comment

Ok, how many goals do we need to advance to the KO stage?

Comment

Working...
                                X