Mehdi Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Another nice goal by Sharifi close to the end of the game. Hajsafi's FK was great too:
      http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...7%D8%A7%D9%86/

Comment

Wow I didn't realize Sharifi was this good

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi

^^ Hajsafi is definitely the best player in the IPL for me, no doubt. So great to watch everytime he has the ball as well, he's intelligent and a game changer.

He's another example of the quality of the players that the IPL can produce, he could play in any lower table team in Europe imo certainly in teams like NEC or Osasuna. But oh well, his nationality is Iranian so it didn't happen yet of course.

Comment

How can I watch the video on varzesh3.com without having to download it?

Comment

Originally posted by thebesttrees View Post
              How can I watch the video on varzesh3.com without having to download it?
              I didn't have to down load it. I just clicked on it.
              Try this:
              http://www.aparat.com/v/RIB8e

Comment

Another Sharifi goal

Comment

Several things I took away from the highlights:
                  - Rahmati still got it
                  - Hajsafi is a captain and a commander of the field.
                  - Peykan defense ....my gawd, so bad.
                  - that was....the worst....dive I've ever seen. I would smack that player for giving up an open goal in hops of a penalty. That shows tambali. Who is that player? I want to know so I can have my family back home call him and let him know how shit he is.
                  - Iranian refs don't take shit from no damn foreign players!
                  - Good finish by Sharifi; the brazilian player is good as well
                  - Did not even know Khalatbari was playing for Sepahan....not a good thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
                    Several things I took away from the highlights:
                    - Rahmati still got it
                    - Hajsafi is a captain and a commander of the field.
                    - Peykan defense ....my gawd, so bad.
                    - that was....the worst....dive I've ever seen. I would smack that player for giving up an open goal in hops of a penalty. That shows tambali. Who is that player? I want to know so I can have my family back home call him and let him know how shit he is.
                    - Iranian refs don't take shit from no damn foreign players!
                    - Good finish by Sharifi; the brazilian player is good as well
                    - Did not even know Khalatbari was playing for Sepahan....not a good thing..

Why? he should be playing in Dortmund?

Comment

Man I love that guy Hajsafi, he definitly deserves to play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Why? he should be playing in Dortmund?
                        I meant that in the way that I didn't even notice he was on the field at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                          ^^ Hajsafi is definitely the best player in the IPL for me, no doubt. So great to watch everytime he has the ball as well, he's intelligent and a game changer. I don't think they follow IPL games in Europ.
                          He's another example of the quality of the players that the IPL can produce, he could play in any lower table team in Europe imo certainly in teams like NEC or Osasuna. But oh well, his nationality is Iranian so it didn't happen yet of course.
                          If he could score a goal like that in World cup he would be in a good Club in Europ But this Peykan.
                          Sepahan is the best Club in Iran right now and has not only Haj safi but also Sharifi, Khalatbari and the brezilian player.
                          We are not seeng top level football in IPL these days.

Comment

Sepahan Foolad analysis on Navad was mostly on Sharifi:
                            http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13723

Comment

Mehdi Sharifi to Tractor Sazi for sarbazi? Poor him now that he will have to play for GN

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1293539...±ÛŒØ²-(عکس)
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Whatever happened to this young lad? Wikipedia says he signed with Persepolis this past summer. Any news on him?

Comment

Working...
                                X