Mehdi Sharifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
    Probably the most interesting "unknown" prospect right now. 2 of my cousins used to play football with Sharifi, I might talk to them later on. Hope he keeps it up, so far he looks quite promsing.
    Please spread this goal, it might help him to get more attention:

No, he needs to GTFO of Iran ASAP.
    You seriously can't demand Perspolis to buy every player out there. We already have a great squad, just have to keep it and create a good harmony for the next years. We should focus on helping Abbaszadeh instead, while Sepahan needs to help Sharifi.
    Kind of reminds me of Jahanbaksh, kind of looks like him too (in this video anyway) lol

How tall is he, St. Mark? Any more info?

Comment

We will, our youth program will grow. I see no reason why the biggest club in Asia shouldnt sign this talent though.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
        I will be so disappointed if he doesn't move to Persepolis ASAP, Daei needs to get this kid. He is BEAST!
        Can you imagine where these former IPL players would be if they went to Persepolis when they were growing stars instead?

Hashemian (PAS)
        Rezaei (Zob Ahan)
        Nekounam (PAS)
        Shojaei (SAIPA)
        Teymourian (Abu Moslem)
        Jahanbakhsh (Damash)

Can you imagine where these former IPL players would be if they didn't go to Persepolis when they were growing stars instead?

Maybe someone can make this list because it's too long....

a few off the top of my head:

Ansarifard
        Madanchi
        Kazemian
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

We will, our youth program will grow. I see no reason why the biggest club in Asia shouldnt sign this talent though.
          I wouldn't call it the biggest team in Asia when they haven't won any trophies in IPL in the last 7 years, let alone Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
            alright im totally bought on this guy now.

he needs to get invited to TM ASAP.

first he went through a hot streak in the IPL for a while, then somewhat cooled down. now he's scoring in the ACL and at vital moments. the kid can clearly handle pressure and adversity pretty well.

talented, young, and mentally strong. a TM spot is due IMO

He never cooled down. He got a red card against PP & missed the next game.

Comment

Lol biggest club in Asia my ass. Persepolis is ranked 28th in Asia, they have no place in AFC Champions League and have not won a league title for 7 years. More like the shittiest club in asia.

Comment

easy easy...PP obviously just his favorite and they do have tradition...

Anyways, mehdi's goal changed the result of the game. Al hilal is the top club over the years in ksa, I'm on board, he needs a Facebook page though...

Comment

His goal was quite a beauty I also think that CQ should invite him for a TM camp this kid has potential to play in a big European club in the future
                  sigpic

Comment

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

damn!!! ipl clubs have been producing some crazy long shots lately

from what im seeing theres so much talent in iran!! but why is no one picking these youngsters up and training them?!?! seeems like clubs these days only wanna buy experienced top tier players or does the IPL just not have any exposure??

anyone from cali?? sacramento is starting a USL club and is trying to get into the MLS, someone should call the president warren smith and tell him to pick up some of these guys or call beckham and ask if he needs some players for his new club :P

Comment

Whatever his goal is, i would have kicked his ass if i would be the coach, as AGAIN, this was a wrong decision making. His teammate was totally alone on the right and had much more chances to score than shooting from that angle and in that position. Now that he scored, people are happy but it was an awful decision to shoot from there when you have your team mate that you can put easily face to face with the goalie with a simple pass !
                        No and definitely no, this shoot was not the right decision and he was lucky it entered the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
                          Whatever his goal is, i would have kicked his ass if i would be the coach, as AGAIN, this was a wrong decision making. His teammate was totally alone on the right and had much more chances to score than shooting from that angle and in that position. Now that he scored, people are happy but it was an awful decision to shoot from there when you have your team mate that you can put easily face to face with the goalie with a simple pass !
                          No and definitely no, this shoot was not the right decision and he was lucky it entered the goal.
                          Thank god you're not a coach then.

Comment

Future looks good boys
                            Especially in offense:Sharifi, Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Ansarifard, K.Rezaei etc

Comment

^You forgot Yaghoub Karimi who's scored 4 times in 6 TM appearances!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                                ^You forgot Yaghoub Karimi who's scored 4 times in 6 TM appearances!
                                Which is why I said etc, because I was sure I didn't mention everyone, lets add Bakhtiar Rahmani, Payam Sadeghian, Mohsen Mosalman to the list aswell

Comment

Working...
                                X