No announcement yet.

Time to take action against fifa & uae league | PERSIAN GULF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Guys about the league called ar gul league.. what can fifa do thats what they named the league? its not fifas fault...
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Ok Guys about the league called ar gul league.. what can fifa do thats what they named the league? its not fifas fault...
      Lets put it this way, imagine the Taiwanese named their league "The real china league"... what do you think the reaction would be then?

Comment

Sent again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Lets put it this way, imagine the Taiwanese named their league "The real china league"... what do you think the reaction would be then?
          you are right
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ its obvious that the naming of their league is done on purpose and its a political decision. doesn't fifa always say that politics should stay away from sports? what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              ^ its obvious that the naming of their league is done on purpose and its a political decision. doesn't fifa always say that politics should stay away from sports? what happened?

$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Sent my daily mail again.
                It's slowly becoming a part of me... I like it.

Comment

funny how still only 4,5 people are seending emails and calling, out of the almost 700 visitors in pfdc, and still so pathetic that we still haven't seen ANYTHING from the pfdc moderators to take a step themselfs. apparently they dont care about their country.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    funny how still only 4,5 people are seending emails and calling, out of the almost 700 visitors in pfdc, and still so pathetic that we still haven't seen ANYTHING from the pfdc moderators to take a step themselfs. apparently they dont care about their country.
                    I will give them the benefit of doubt that they are sending emails without writing it here
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Time to take action against fifa & uae league

Originally posted by IranForTheWin View Post
                      Sent my daily mail again.
                      It's slowly becoming a part of me... I like it.
                      Thank you brother,

Comment

Egyptians remained in tahrir square for months until they toppled hosni mubarak, because they believed they can change the regime, despite having seeing regime bring tanks to the streets , on the other hand we must be more like them, if we think they will hand us our rights in a silver platter we are wrong , we must unite and fight wether its fifa or ir or anyone else that violates our rights

I hope the many others here in this forum join the rest of us , because i believe we can do any thing if we unite in mass

Comment

The Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs abused the name as well, see here: http://shiro-khorshid-forever.blogsp...erence-to.html. His speech is here.

He can be contact via email here, http://johnbaird.com/constituents/contact-john/. For once, lets try to do something together. I'm not asking for members here to spam him, but it is our duty to correct his mistake as it is a direct attack on us.

WAKE UP, MAKE A DIFFERENCE - DONT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

Dear Minister Baird

I was concerned to notice the use of the incorrect term "Arabian Gulf" in Your recent speech to the US Chamber of Commerce. Please note that the term "Arabian Gulf" was first coined by pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term and an attack on both history and Iran's national identity; it is a political agenda with which a respectable politician should not be associated.

In stark contrast, the term "Persian Gulf" has been used to label the waterway between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula since the time of geographers Strabo and Ptolemy. More than 2000 ancient books and maps belonging to the past three millennia proof that this is the correct nomenclature. These maps are all listed in the book "Persian Gulf: Atlas Of Old & Historical Maps (3000BC - 2000AD)".

This fact is acknowledged by the following authoritative institutions, which officially recognize "Persian Gulf" as the correct name:

1) United Nations: A group of experts on geographical names was set up by the UN secretary-general in 1959, which in 2006 in Vienna endorsed "Persian Gulf" as the official name for this body of water. The group further declared that "any change, destruction, or alteration of the names registered in historical deeds and maps is like the destruction of ancient works and is considered as an improper action".

2) The International Hydrographic Organization (IHO): An international body for provision of hydrographic information for world-wide marine navigation and other purposes, uses the name "Gulf of Iran (Persian Gulf)" for this body of water. This is outlined in reference S-23 (Limits of Oceans and Seas), section 41.

3) The United Kingdom government's Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for Official British Use (PCGN) has endorsed the "Persian Gulf" as the correct name for this body of water.

Consequently, not only was Your misuse of the term "Persian Gulf" a direct attack on the national identity of every Iranian, but an attack against history itself - an act with which a respectable politician should not be associated.

Please respond immediately and accordingly.
                          Regards,
                          Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                            The Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs abused the name as well, see here: http://shiro-khorshid-forever.blogsp...erence-to.html. His speech is here.

He can be contact via email here, http://johnbaird.com/constituents/contact-john/. For once, lets try to do something together. I'm not asking for members here to spam him, but it is our duty to correct his mistake as it is a direct attack on us.

Dear Minister Baird

I was concerned to notice the use of the incorrect term "Arabian Gulf" in Your recent speech to the US Chamber of Commerce. Please note that the term "Arabian Gulf" was first coined by pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term and an attack on Iran's national identity and sovereignty; it is a political agenda with which a respectable politician should not be associated.

In stark contrast, the term "Persian Gulf" has been used to label the waterway between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula since the time of geographers Strabo and Ptolemy. More than 2000 ancient books and maps belonging to the past three millennia proof that this is the correct nomenclature. These maps are all listed in the book "Persian Gulf: Atlas Of Old & Historical Maps (3000BC - 2000AD)".

This fact is acknowledged by the following authoritative institutions, which officially recognize "Persian Gulf" as the correct name:

1) United Nations: A group of experts on geographical names was set up by the UN secretary-general in 1959, which in 2006 in Vienna endorsed "Persian Gulf" as the official name for this body of water. The group further declared that "any change, destruction, or alteration of the names registered in historical deeds and maps is like the destruction of ancient works and is considered as an improper action".

2) The International Hydrographic Organization (IHO): An international body for provision of hydrographic information for world-wide marine navigation and other purposes, uses the name "Gulf of Iran (Persian Gulf)" for this body of water. This is outlined in reference S-23 (Limits of Oceans and Seas), section 41.

3) The United Kingdom government's Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for Official British Use (PCGN) has endorsed the "Persian Gulf" as the correct name for this body of water.

Consequently, not only was Your misuse of the term "Persian Gulf" a direct attack on the national identity of every Iranian, but an attack against history itself - an act with which a respectable politician should not be associated.

Regards,
                            He will certainly hear from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post

Dear Minister Baird

I was concerned to notice the use of the incorrect term "Arabian Gulf" in Your recent speech to the US Chamber of Commerce. Please note that the term "Arabian Gulf" was first coined by pan-Arab nationalists in the 1960s as an offensive and racist term used primarily to irritate their Iranian neighbours. This is an inflammatory term and an attack on both history and Iran's national identity; it is a political agenda with which a respectable politician should not be associated.

Regards,
                              this is his email:
                              bairdj@parl.gc.ca
                              what a jackass baird is turning out to be. i sent him and fifa emails from both my accounts.thanks.

Comment

sent to baird

Comment

Working...
                                X