[ATTACH]14539[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14538[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14540[/ATTACH]
    Please upload as pics aziz

Comment

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/ir...chText=iran+wc

Comment

Has anyone thought about if these are fake? I only ask because the photo shows the green trim is specifically LIME GREEN which is not what the original jersey being sold in Canada etc is....I think I'll pay for the shipping from In2Sports

Maybe it's the image resolution and all, but I don't know lol

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
            Has anyone thought about if these are fake? I only ask because the photo shows the green trim is specifically LIME GREEN which is not what the original jersey being sold in Canada etc is....I think I'll pay for the shipping from In2Sports

Maybe it's the image resolution and all, but I don't know lol
            I think it's just the lighting of the picture...

Comment

I really wish they'd bring back the green jersey as a third kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post

I really wish they'd bring back the green jersey as a third kit.
                If you want a third jersey in green...go to the moniriyeh store. They will sell you a story about how this is the new colour and design, and basically slap the letters/number customization on any uhlsport coloured kit and say its an official jersey.

That's the crock and bs story they sold my in laws and I ended up with a green "official" uhlsport TM kit as a gift.

See post # 27 lol http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...how-off./page3
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Btw
                  I know Oakley also makes some stupidly expensive watches too
                  Since I'm a dealer I should be able to order u one @ dealer cost about 40-50% off the retail ..!
                  My Oakley rep tried to get me to carry em some years ago but they were way too pricy for my market & seemed aweful heavy duty ..!
                  Here is their new line up

http://www.oakley.com/store/watches
                  Oh my damn, I love watches. Thank you so much BL jaan, if you don't mind I will be in touch with you on this :

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    If you want a third jersey in green...go to the moniriyeh store. They will sell you a story about how this is the new colour and design, and basically slap the letters/number customization on any uhlsport coloured kit and say its an official jersey.

That's the crock and bs story they sold my in laws and I ended up with a green "official" uhlsport TM kit as a gift.

See post # 27 lol http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...how-off./page3
                    lol! It looks nice, though. Probably a training kit with name and number...?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Oh my damn, I love watches. Thank you so much BL jaan, if you don't mind I will be in touch with you on this :
                      yea no problem
                      just hit me up..!!

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Comment

F*ck all you guys.. I want mine so badly

Comment

if i don't want to spend $90, anyone know where i can get fake from california? would my best bet just be aliexpress.com? what happened to the guy on here that ordered on from there?

Comment

I dont know why, but the white just looks so fake.... The red is amazing on the other hand.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                                lol! It looks nice, though. Probably a training kit with name and number...?
                                Yep thats exactly what it was...but they added the customization and IFF patch afterwards.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X