TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
    If he gave fully professional team with lots media surrounding them fake clothes do you really expect him to give you original clothes.
    BTW if you remember the ulsport ball scandal in the league, you know this guy is used to doing this aall the time. it seems that he keeps few originals for show then floods the market with fake ones
    But I would've thought that he'll keep the originals for himself and sell it to others, giving TM-e badbakht the fakes

Support Iran until the end

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10250

Listen to jafari's arajif. what a haroomzade he is
      sigpic

Comment

Must see interview from BBC
        http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10248

Nice interview. Afterall uhlsport are very warm and professional. In this interview they say some few people within the federation may have problems with uhlsport and trying to get something (money) out of all this. I feel sorry for uhlsport, a small german company that wanted to help Iran and look how some people in Iran are destroying them. I swear that when they are gone, no major company will sponsor IFF, and now I really understand why !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
          Must see interview from BBC
          http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=10248

Nice interview. Afterall uhlsport are very warm and professional. In this interview they say some few people within the federation may have problems with uhlsport and trying to get something (money) out of all this. I feel sorry for uhlsport, a small german company that wanted to help Iran and look how some people in Iran are destroying them. I swear that when they are gone, no major company will sponsor IFF, and now I really understand why !!!!!
          Uhlsport is not some wonderful angel that took mercy on TM.
          From the beginning they refused to believe that perhaps there are issues with their products.
          Uhlsport is just as much at fault as IFF, if not more.

Comment

for the guys from toronto canada
            http://www.in2sports.ca/iran-gear-c-33_22_324_815.html

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Got my jerseys today. Solid quality and definitely original . Very happy, I really like the design.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Got my jerseys today. Solid quality and definitely original . Very happy, I really like the design.
                Where did you order it from?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  If you're in toronto go to goalplanet or in2sports, avoid shipping cost/wait
                  Thanks for all the info Soniq jaan. I couldn't wait anymore yesterday and ordered it from the UK location for pro-direct, the whole thing came to $102 CDN with shipping and exchange rate! If I don't get charged taxes on delivery, I think I did okay. But they sent me an e-mail that says the order has to go through a security check or something! So, if they give me any trouble, I'll just drive over to in2sports and pick one up - hell, I'll even wear it on the way back home!

Thanks again for all the info and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Thanks for all the info Soniq jaan. I couldn't wait anymore yesterday and ordered it from the UK location for pro-direct, the whole thing came to $102 CDN with shipping and exchange rate! If I don't get charged taxes on delivery, I think I did okay. But they sent me an e-mail that says the order has to go through a security check or something! So, if they give me any trouble, I'll just drive over to in2sports and pick one up - hell, I'll even wear it on the way back home!

Thanks again for all the info and help.
                    Salaam Bi-Honar jaan,

I purchased from the same site. It was a great deal, for some Reason the jersey incl. delivery came to a cheaper price than in2sport anyways so good deal. The security check is to confirm your credit card details etc before they confirm your order.

Comment

How do you know its original mate ?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Salaam Bi-Honar jaan,

I purchased from the same site. It was a great deal, for some Reason the jersey incl. delivery came to a cheaper price than in2sport anyways so good deal. The security check is to confirm your credit card details etc before they confirm your order.
                        That's good news and thanks for the info. How long did the shipping take and did they charge you HST on delivery or you haven't got it yet?

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Glad to hear it. Home or away and from where did you order?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            That's good news and thanks for the info. How long did the shipping take and did they charge you HST on delivery or you haven't got it yet?
                            I haven't received it as yet. It has been shipped and en route to Toronto. It should be sometime next week when I receive it. Usually takes roughly about two weeks so I'm sure u will receive it before the games begin. From my experience I have never been charged hst on any items purchased from Europe before so I doubt you will.

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

For those looking in Vienna: intersport eybl is selling Iran jerseys

Also got my white jersey, looks very good and the quality is quite decent.
                              Last edited by 04041374; 05-22-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Just got my kit from prodirectsoccer

Comment

Working...
                                X