TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    they hide us in the depths of their website and now that we are on the front page its us with text reading "a pitty"

fuck off uhlsport, you might be innocent but you're not all that either
    I think their next pop-up should read "We are sorry", to be honest, they are lucky no one is suing their rear ends, particularly since whoever they chose to have as a middle man hasn't followed through on their commitments. I truly wonder if us fans should put together a petition or something, because I can just see the madness of trying to get our money back or jerseys replaced when it comes to light we all paid $90+ for fakes!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

A pity? Midway through having the privilege

Comment

Think about it for a second. it makes absolutely no sense to switch fake jerseys with original ones.

How much financial gain could there be? what is the value diffference between fake and real jerseys? 50 bucks? 100 bucks? even if they switched 1,000 TM jerseys, the profit in that is less than 100 thousand dollars.

I do not believe this is a case of SWITCHING fake vs real jerseys.

I have a feeling no real jersey has even been produced here. These products have all been produced with second tier material and workmanship and designated for Uhlsport Iran. This is what I feel has happened.

Comment

I am glad i canceled my order. Looking at the pictures the members posted, the workmanship of these jerseys are horrendous compared to addidas and Nike. shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            Think about it for a second. it makes absolutely no sense to switch fake jerseys with original ones.

How much financial gain could there be? what is the value diffference between fake and real jerseys? 50 bucks? 100 bucks? even if they switched 1,000 TM jerseys, the profit in that is less than 100 thousand dollars.

I do not believe this is a case of SWITCHING fake vs real jerseys.

I have a feeling no real jersey has even been produced here. These products have all been produced with second tier material and workmanship and designated for Uhlsport Iran. This is what I feel has happened.
            Mard-e hessabi, people have been murdered over $10...don't put it above a criminal to do anything to make a buck. We still need to see what the facts are. Hopefully Martin-Reza reports something positive. I never expected to get a product on the same level as Team Melli, however, I did hope my replica (authorized) would be of decent quality. Seems like some people who have gotten their products are happy, others no...I think it all depends on what you are expecting. I am sure that compared to Shekari, Mehrooj (or Majid or whatever it is called) these are fantastic. Compared to Nike, Puma, Adidas...who knows, but probably shouldn't expect to get the best of the best.

Comment

WOOHOOO At last! it's here!

Comment

how come FIFA.com shop no longer sells Iran jerseys?

Comment

Can someone tell me if a Medium size will fit me? I am 6 feet tall and weigh 150 pounds. I am slender. I hope it is not too big or small. I am buying it tomorrow, so I would appreciate any info. Would anyone suggest a Small or Large instead for someone my size? I can't tell if they wear small or big. Appreciate any info! Thanks!

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I got a short response from the Uhlsport Sales manager this morning saying noone having purchased the jersey outside Iran from a serious retailer should be worried about the kits being fake.

I guess by outside of Iran he is referring more to Western countries rather than Afghanistan though .

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I had notified him about the confusing ticker on their website too. Although he didn't reply to that specifically, they today reset the ticker which has now only a few hours left.

Comment

it is strange that none of Iran's bug news sites like mehrnews.com, farsnews.com and isna.ir not mentioned the fake clothes . or maybe they have and have missed it.
                        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                          it is strange that none of Iran's bug news sites like mehrnews.com, farsnews.com and isna.ir not mentioned the fake clothes . or maybe they have and have missed it.
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?itemid=1106147
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            I had notified him about the confusing ticker on their website too. Although he didn't reply to that specifically, they today reset the ticker which has now only a few hours left.
                            Eyval, pas dare miad ? Also kann man es in 10 Stunden kaufen gehen ? So wie auf der Website beschrieben ?
                            http://uhlsport.de/iran

Gehe mir direkt das rote kaufen

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I got a short response from the Uhlsport Sales manager this morning saying noone having purchased the jersey outside Iran from a serious retailer should be worried about the kits being fake.

I guess by outside of Iran he is referring more to Western countries rather than Afghanistan though .
                              So basically only places Romario sports has distribution rights to is having issues...unfortunately this would includes TM.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

No. I think it includes Afghanistan and places like Afghanistan too.
                                Only in Iran would we see crap like that happen, then get the official tag, then have officials and federation morons actually vouch for it, then ... etc.
                                Even in places like Afghanistan, it stops at the first or maybe the second stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X