No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah so my theory about a middle man was right then!

It defiantly has to be the Jaffari guy, because Persianleague website is the official retailer of romario sport and has official documents with Jaffari's singnature and stamp saying they will only be supplying persianleague yet the jersey on persianleague is fake as hell and it's been on sale for over a months now, just a small indicator of the guys doggy dealings!

Comment

How the fuck are stores around the world selling the jersey when UHLsports official website says the kits are available in 11 days?

Comment

This is not surprising. Do you guys remember the earthquake in Bam 10 years ago? All the tents donated by the Americans and other countries never made it to Bam and were instead sold in the bazaar in Tehran.

As for these jerseys, I said from the beginning in Soniq's thread that something was off. Why would they use old tags on supposedly new jerseys? My guess is they bought stockpiles of old jerseys that were warehoused and just printed the cheetah on them. Not even the high quality jerseys but the 2nd or 3rd rate ones.

I'm gonna talk to my buddy at iran jersey and see what he knows. There must be a reason he doesn't have them on the site yet.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          This is not surprising. Do you guys remember the earthquake in Bam 10 years ago? All the tents donated by the Americans and other countries never made it to Bam and were instead sold in the bazaar in Tehran.

As for these jerseys, I said from the beginning in Soniq's thread that something was off. Why would they use old tags on supposedly new jerseys? My guess is they bought stockpiles of old jerseys that were warehoused and just printed the cheetah on them. Not even the high quality jerseys but the 2nd or 3rd rate ones.

I'm gonna talk to my buddy at iran jersey and see what he knows. There must be a reason he doesn't have them on the site yet.
          Please do that, and provide us with intel asap. this is getting pretty weird..

Comment

that's embarrasing, I'm completely speechless. BBC Persian TV also showed it, they interviewed one of Uhlsport's spokesmen and they said that they don't even know where the fakes come from. They also mentioned that the picture of the Iranian cheetah was handed over by IFF.
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Damn it! Put my order through on Pro Direct last week!! OMFG, I knew I should have waited it out and gone through iranjersey. Guess I'll have to live with my impatience

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

You can still return. Anyhow, I'm in contact with uhlsport to sort a few things out. You will find relevant updates in forums or on front page.

Comment

hehe pfdc detectives at their finest

Comment

One important question we should definitely be answered from UHL sport is: are those jerseys sold online by trusted supppliers (from whom several members has bought) fake or real? Martin-Reza, please aks them that if possible!

Comment

i just ordered mine from one of the most reliable sites there is for jerseys.. it will take 1-2 weeks however until i get it (but incl. dejagah printing on it)

i will post updates asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                        i just ordered mine from one of the most reliable sites there is for jerseys.. it will take 1-2 weeks however until i get it (but incl. dejagah printing on it)

i will post updates asap!
                        You got a World Cup jersey with name and number? Could you please post the link to the site if so?!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yes, I am already in email exchange with Uhlsport's sales representative for the Middle East for some days. We couldn't manage to meet up in Austria, but he's responding to all questions per mail.

I will check back about the offered fan jerseys and how to distinguish real ones from fake ones.

However, if really somebody tricked retailers from all over the world this is a major fraud case and some people will land in jail. I have my doubts anyone would be stupid enough to do that.
                          Last edited by Martin-Reza; 05-20-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

So, somebody did a switcheroo somewhere between the Uhlsport manufacturer and the suppliers or IFF?
                            Wouldn't be the first time in Iran. When an entire economy depends on ''Dalal bazi'' then you should expect any bloody thing.
                            Some idiot approaches the morons at IFF and say we can get you the same for half the Price, so we can split the difference. This goes on on a daily basis in Iran!

So while I admit CQ was right to criticize the jerseys, I still maintain he should have not publicized it and made it know to the entire world. This could have been resolved internally within IFF. Since this has bearing on the company's reputation, the first thing we should have done was to contact the company directly and inquire, or even send a sample to verify. Much before taking all the dirty laundry to the media and exposing it to the world.
                            No self respecting company would have ignored this and would have complied immediately before the south Africa camp was even finished.
                            (It still doesn't explain CQ's other complaint of taking just one set of tracks. Since that was according to the list given to the suppliers.)

Unfortunately now, even if we get the genuine stuff, the damage is done!
                            I can easily imagine we finish the match and offer the Nigerians our jerseys and they say ''no, thank you. You keep it. Here's mine though!''

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              You got a World Cup jersey with name and number? Could you please post the link to the site if so?!
                              its a swiss site (http://www.natitrikot.ch/Asien-Ozeanien/Iran/). its very reliable and its ran by a. barnetta (brother of swiss NT and eintracht frankfurt player t.barnetta). he has almost all the jerseys (only originals!) and can get them even customized! however its quite expensive (still its worth it for me and i don't have to pay any import taxes etc).
                              he can even get you jerseys that are not listed on his site in most cases. hes very well connected and should be able to deliver my iran jersey

i'll drop a feedback asap

Comment

I think worldsoccershop allows you to add a name and a number too. I haven't ordered from here, but there is a tab that allows you to customize your jersey.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/66751.html

Comment

Working...
                                X