No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, really?? This is beyond pathetic.. How can something like this occur?

IF players are getting fakes, im sorry to admit this but fans are definitely getting fakes as well...

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post

IF players are getting fakes, im sorry to admit this but fans are definitely getting fakes as well...
      The how the f*ck can someone just pretend to sell and distribute stuff on the behalf of UHL, and everybody falls for it? forget about us, how the hell can the team be provided with fakes ?! Only in Iran..

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post

Country is a joke, we are getting ripped daily in our oil industry by numerous entities, this shouldnt be a shock.

Comment

Seriously IFF, is to be blamed for all of this. How the fuk does this even happen??????????????????????????????

Comment

I said it from the first moment that the shirts are definately fake.
            Also wrote them on their facebook page after they posted a long story regarding this issue.

The real ones were ripped off and fake shit has been sent to TM. The training Kits though are original.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

wow, the only thing that comes to mind is the third party inbetween team melli and uhlsport is fvcking team melli over big time

maybe same thing happened to IPL teams as well

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                wow, the only thing that comes to mind is the third party inbetween team melli and uhlsport is fvcking team melli over big time
                maybe same thing happened to IPL teams as well
                That arab guy, Vahid
                Don't we have any members in Dubai who can go and kick his ass? Or throw egs at his shop?!

Comment

IFF is not responsible here. They probably should have believed CQ, but they're not the ones producing the materials.

This is shocking stuff. Its outright robbery. Uhlsport and Romario Sports need to clear this up RIGHT NOW! Otherwise TM should go to Brazil with some other brand.
                  Also if this is true IFF can sue Uhlsport for fraud and breach of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    IFF is so biorze that it will probably end up with Uhlsport suing IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      IFF is not responsible here. They probably should have believed CQ, but they're not the ones producing the materials.

This is shocking stuff. Its outright robbery. Uhlsport and Romario Sports need to clear this up RIGHT NOW! Otherwise TM should go to Brazil with some other brand.
                      Romario will deny all accusations, Uhlsport should eliminate Romario and deal with IFF directly.

Its so sad that a team going to the world cup had to suffer from the greed of people from its own country, khak bar sare dozdeshoon

(im jumping to conclusions too early, i suppose we should wait for an official statement)

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        That arab guy, Vahid
                        Don't we have any members in Dubai who can go and kick his ass? Or throw egs at his shop?!
                        Lol I live in Dubai and I'm called Vahid haha

But the funny thing is I legit found Romaril Sports online (them having a super shitty website aside), and they're 2 shops in the UAE are in the absolutely shittest places they could be: one in Sharjah basically and the other in like the Indian/Filipino area of Dubai where Bushehris rip you off with second hand tyres.

Me being the most gullible person, I was gonna call them to see if they had the kits in store, as I thought they'd be the most legit source of the kits around.

Dunno what to do now
                        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Does this extend down to the customers as well? Are we getting legitimate fan jerseys from these online websites or are we essentially pay $100 for trash?

More ridiculous is that uhlsport posted that essay on their website without even verifying or disproving the claims of CQ and the players. Even if they're not responsible directly for the fake kits, they're fully responsible for their poor reaction.

I really want to hear Doctor Doom's reaction. All I've seen the past few days from him is how CQ sold out our dignity for several thousand dollars more. Another ridiculous accusation to humiliate and discredit our coach.
                          Last edited by K. Nader; 05-20-2014, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            Does this extend down to the customers as well? Are we getting legitimate fan jerseys from these online websites or are we essentially pay $100 for trash?

More ridiculous is that uhlsport posted that essay on their website without even verifying or disproving the claims of CQ and the players. Even if they're not responsible directly for the fake kits, they're fully responsible for their poor reaction.

I really want to hear Doctor Doom's reaction. All I've seen the past few days from him is how CQ sold out our dignity for several thousand dollars more. Another ridiculous accusation to humiliate and discredit our coach.
                            I wouldnt worry about people outside iran, when I asked my seller he told me he ordered directly from Uhlsport Canada

I think only people getting fucked are Iran fans and iran NT

edit - seems like pfdc censoring is off?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                              That would be the 1.000.000$ question. t's simply out of this world if we are paying 100$ for fakes, and international online suppliers are selling fakes. UHL sport or someone got some explaining to do here..

Comment

I don't think Fifa's website would sell fake jerseys.. They would probably find out.. no?

Comment

Working...
                                X