No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone from germany who knows where to buy the away shirt ????
    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

guys, if you are wondering where is the best place to buy your kit IN PERSON contact uhlsport division in your country or the nearest country, they will give you a list of stores- thats how they gave to me.
      Can avoid a lot of back and forths this way and forget about shipping wait/cost

Comment

I used to live in Dubai and knew Romario Sports and to be honest, they were located at the poorest district of the city and they were know for selling only knock offs!!! Not sure how they got to be the intermediary for UHLSPORT and OFF!!! Im 100% sure this is one reason for this whole crap that is being created with distribution, quantity and quality of our kits!

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/sport/2...wc14_kit.shtml

ال*اشپورت: لباس تیم ملی فوتبال ایران تقلبی است
          شرکت ال اشپورت، تولیدکننده لباس*های تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به بی*بی*سی فارسی گفت که پس از بازدید از اردوی تیم ملی ایران در اتریش، متوجه شده است که لباس*هایی که در اختیار تیم ملی ایران قرار گرفته، قلابی هستند.
          ملانی اشتاین هیلبر، مدیر تبلیغات این شرکت آلمانی گفت که لباس هایی که درحال حاضر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از آن استفاده می کند، نشان ال اشپورت را دارد، اما تولید این شرکت نیست.
          ال اشپورت گفت که موضوع پیرهن های تقلبی را پیگیری خواهد کرد و لباس های جدیدی برای تیم ملی ایران به اتریش می فرستد.
          پیشتر بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفته بودند که لباس های این تیم پس از شستشو آب می روند.
          شرکت ال اشپورت در واکنش به این ادعا، اعلام کرده بود که لباس های تیم ملی ایران همان استانداردی را دارد که لباس دیگر مشتریان این شرکت معروف دارد.

Uhlsport: TM kits are fake
          - Uhlsport officials are now confirming that after their visit to Iran's camp in Austria they have realized the kits given to Iranian national team are fake.
          - They say the kits have the Uhlsport logo on them but are not produced by the company.
          - They will investigate the fake shirts issue and will send new kits for TM to Austria.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            According to Khabar Online - UhlSport management were in the Austria camp and had a meeting with TM players and staff regarding the quality of training attire and jersies. The players showed them the clothing they have been provided and the Uhlsport managers were surprised at the quality of the kits. They have promised to be in contact more and provide high quality clothing from here on.

If this is true, I think it may go back to Romario Sports.

http://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/35...rt/iran-soccer
            The only thing I can think of is that someone in Iran switched the jerseys. If not Romario, then an IFF official in charge of delivering it to the team. We have a sad federation. I really believe if it weren't for our talent, we would be ranked 150th or lower in the world.
            What do we expect from a government that publicly announces that protecting Syria and Lebanon's borders take priority to our own. Sick "WANNA BE ARAB" bastards.
            sigpic

Comment

http://iconosquare.com/tag/uhlsport
              http://iconosquare.com/tag/teammelli

the links show pictures that are hashtagged with uhlsport or teammelli, it'll be very useful during the world cup you can see other people's pictures in brazil be it minutes before the game, during or the after parties

cool find, reminds me of the ireland game:

Last edited by soniq; 05-20-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by majidmir View Post
                ال*اشپورت: لباس تیم ملی فوتبال ایران تقلبی است
                شرکت ال اشپورت، تولیدکننده لباس*های تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به بی*بی*سی فارسی گفت که پس از بازدید از اردوی تیم ملی ایران در اتریش، متوجه شده است که لباس*هایی که در اختیار تیم ملی ایران قرار گرفته، قلابی هستند.
                ملانی اشتاین هیلبر، مدیر تبلیغات این شرکت آلمانی گفت که لباس هایی که درحال حاضر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از آن استفاده می کند، نشان ال اشپورت را دارد، اما تولید این شرکت نیست.
                ال اشپورت گفت که موضوع پیرهن های تقلبی را پیگیری خواهد کرد و لباس های جدیدی برای تیم ملی ایران به اتریش می فرستد.
                پیشتر بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفته بودند که لباس های این تیم پس از شستشو آب می روند.
                شرکت ال اشپورت در واکنش به این ادعا، اعلام کرده بود که لباس های تیم ملی ایران همان استانداردی را دارد که لباس دیگر مشتریان این شرکت معروف دارد.

Uhlsport: TM kits are fake
                - Uhlsport officials are now confirming that after their visit to Iran's camp in Austria they have realized the kits given to Iranian national team are fake.
                - They say the kits have the Uhlsport logo on them but are not produced by the company.
                - They will investigate the fake shirts issue and will send new kits for TM to Austria.
                Oh oh...what does this mean about the kits provided to retailers? Could UHLSPORTS decision to wait and release their kits later cost them in this situation? Someone needs to be held accountable...find the rat, and you will find the cheese (in this case where all the real jerseys are)!

LOL at this guy who thinks he got a real kit...The cheetah print on our qualifier uniform?

http://iconosquare.com/p/724623708141383980_50976531
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

i canceled my order from uksoccershop and got a full refund.

they said they have no idea why the product was not shipped yet

Comment

Unisport seem to have them in stock, says it will ship tomorrow.

Comment

this is my shirt

Comment

Oh boy, all these white shirts in medium with that perfect fit makes me wanna order tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Oh boy, all these white shirts in medium with that perfect fit makes me wanna order tomorrow
                          The fit is pretty good actually just make sure you don't have a belly otherwise it pops out real good

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            this is my shirt

That looks either ugly or fake..I can't decide which, I'm definitely buying the red one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              The fit is pretty good actually just make sure you don't have a belly otherwise it pops out real good
                              Someone needs to go on a regime! Talking to myself! lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X