X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    guys SOCCER.COM screwed me

i ordered the white, they sent me RED!

any reliable site i can order from that can ship today?? i will sell this to a friend but i need to get a white one ASAP
    Can't you complain and ask for a retour? You paid a huge amount of money so go after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      ahh man, they had some yesterday. Anyway just ordered the home in medium from there, might order the red one if they have it in stock.

Comment

btw
        guys, wtf is size LARGE UK..??
        How does it compare to USA Large..?

Comment

The USA large is about the size of a double bed duvet cover if I recall correctly so the difference is quite large.

Comment

I want to order the away jersey but still don't know which website to trust since according to members some sell fake, others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              btw
              guys, wtf is size LARGE UK..??
              How does it compare to USA Large..?
              Large is 40-44" chest measurement according to http://www.uksoccershop.com/categories/5_297_368.html

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                guys SOCCER.COM screwed me
                i ordered the white, they sent me RED!
                any reliable site i can order from that can ship today?? i will sell this to a friend but i need to get a white one ASAP
                Just contact them through here: http://www.soccer.com/channels/contact.php

They messed up an order once for me, and they did a complete exchange and sent me the correct product expedited (in like 3 days). Some idiot probably just grabbed the jersey without looking at the colour.

From their site:

What if I receive the wrong item?

Simply contact Customer Service at 800-934-3876 or via custserv@sportsendeavors.com so we can fix the error and get the correct item shipped out to you. We will also make sure that you can use a Return Service label at no charge to return the incorrect merchandise back to us.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Maybe if we all email worldsoccershop and other sites, they'll bring in more of the red kit.

Comment

Just received the Uhlsport red away jersey in the mail. I've got to admit, it's one of the best qualities I've ever seen/felt on a jersey. Better than Nike & adidas! I don't know what all the fuss is about, but everything about it is great! (Except the "IR" before Iran part but whatever) The logo and stitches are so detailed it's amazing. True to size so far without having washed it.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      Just received the Uhlsport red away jersey in the mail. I've got to admit, it's one of the best qualities I've ever seen/felt on a jersey. Better than Nike & adidas! I don't know what all the fuss is about, but everything about it is great! (Except the "IR" before Iran part but whatever) The logo and stitches are so detailed it's amazing. True to size so far without having washed it.
                      Is it as tight-fit as it looks on some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        The USA large is about the size of a double bed duvet cover if I recall correctly so the difference is quite large.
                        i could wear a large US size, although i can pull off a Medium too if i skip a meal or two..!!

so i gather UK/EURO LARGE is a bit smaller than a USA Large..??? in that case it may just be a perfect size for me..?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Is it as tight-fit as it looks on some pics?
                          no, regular size/fitting

Comment

Any customization? If yes, did they use official uhlsport decals?
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sounds great man.!! where did you order yours from..!!??
                              i just ordered mine, RED IN A UK LARGE from PRODIRECT...!! IT CAME TO ABOUT 90BUCKS INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Any customization? If yes, did they use official uhlsport decals?
                                no, wish i could. option wasnt given

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Sounds great man.!! where did you order yours from..!!??
                                i just ordered mine, RED IN A UK LARGE from PRODIRECT...!! IT CAME TO ABOUT 90BUCKS INCLUDING ALL SHIPPING..!!
                                world soccer shop. my friends have ordered from prodirect before, very good company. mine was about 90 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X