X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Recently posted by Uhl-sport on Facebook! (In German):
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9141461&type=1
    * They make a good point: if the jersey for the games have date and flags on them, how the fuck does IFF wan't to wash them and use them again?! This just shows that the "not allowed to swap jersey after the match" thing is pure bullshit and lies.
    I am quite sure that the delivered original kits were robbed and some crappy imitations have been delivered instead.
    Hala gandesh dar umade, mikhan bendazan be gardane Uhlsport.
    Don't fall for this.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      I am quite sure that the delivered original kits were robbed and some crappy imitations have been delivered instead.
      Don't fall for this.
      yeah I have a feeling ye kesi tooye federacion goozide

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Don't fall for this.
        All I have to say to this (even if it gets edited afterwards) K** tu dahane Kafashian va Rofaghash! If we ever get to see these guys abroad, it will be time for some confrontation. Show them how to fear their fans, like german ultras have already shown in the past.

Comment

reaaly the most beautiful kit of world cup, morethan the red one
          but i have eard lot of bad think about the quality.....

Comment

Good that they finally clearify the issues about alledged shrinking jerseys and the fairytales about not delivering enough jersies. Bad decision to post it in German only though.

Comment

According to uhlsport Facebook Page, some Iranian asked for bribe money. However Uhlsport didn't pay and that's why those "Iranian" started to spread negative information about the kits.
              The most important sentence in this post is, that also some Player are involved in this bullllshittttttt spreading.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehsan 22 View Post
                According to uhlsport Facebook Page, some Iranian asked for bribe money. However Uhlsport didn't pay and that's why those "Iranian" started to spread negative information about the kits.
                The most important sentence in this post is, that also some Player are involved in this bullllshittttttt spreading.
                F*cking sad that our world cup performance must be destroyed because of shit like this, and pigs greed for money! especially when the players are involved in the bashing

Comment

somebody know where I can buy one?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

For those that have worked with Iran, know how difficult and impossible it is and how many people try to get something out of anything....

I really do not understand how uhlsport has been so easy and not given up on Iran, yet.... first the attack from Ali Daei on the balls, that was embarrassing for him and now Carlos Q.

As many know, Carlos has been paid to wear uhlsport by uhlsport before IFF and uhlsport signed a long termed contract. After that uhlsport did not pay Carlos, of course because they now sponsor the federation for millions of dollars, so why pay Carlos ??!! Carlos got mad and has done everything in his power to destroy uhlsport instead of getting the team ready against Argentina, Bosnia and Nigeria.... I really cannot believe such great coach is doing this.... And if we think about it, IFF has never ever had a long term deal with any company, well I really understand why now... Kafashian has not the balls to tell Carlos mind your own business and prepare the team for the WC and we will take care of the kits with our sponsor.

Anyways, it is very sad to see how we treat the only company that came forward and supported us while all others turned their backs at Iran and the fans, as adidas and Puma did.... We just don't deserve better ☹

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I don't believe it. Probably Jafari's words translated.

Or what about their 12 dollar design vector?
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 05-13-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Great, we used to have good business ties with the Germans, and now some clowns have even managed to ruin that..

Comment

Sounds like propaganda from the global Zionist regimes that want to bring our great nation down. Or not.

What an absolute shambles we are. You'd think after the lack of professionalism and general ineptitude shown by us time and time again, we could learn to act in a responsible manner but no, we must look to sink to newer and greater depths. Let's just get the football started because absolutely everything before and after the referees' whistle is guaranteed to bring yet more embarrassment onto us as both a footballing nation and just a modern day functioning society.

Comment

Basically this means next time we're not going to get any damned company to sponsor Iran anymore. Once you get a crap reputation where you try to backstab and tarnish their image just so you (this time our esteemed, ''professionally'' int'l coach) make a few bucks more, then no matter how you beg, you just won't get anyone come to you anymore.
                              Great job done our great Kafashian and CQ. Great job.

besides, how much was CQ asking them anyway? Wasn't the millions paid by IFF enough?
                              I'd really like to know over how much we're getting into this shot and a whole lot of pariah tag after this.

Comment

ok so the west media spread all these propaganda about us not being allowed to exchange jerseys because we are so poor from their sanctions we need to save them etc etc

and now uhlsport is blaming on us?

well played.

more to come...

Comment

Working...
                                X