No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People ordering from foreign websites be careful of customs, you might end up having a 40 dollar custom fee on a 100 dollar kit (happened to me once)

(canada)

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
      People ordering from foreign websites be careful of customs, you might end up having a 40 dollar custom fee on a 100 dollar kit (happened to me once)

(canada)

Exactly. I think it depends on the customs agent, because sometimes they do charge you, sometimes no. I found that our Iranian vendors are smart about it, they list the item as "gift" or "clothing" without specifying purchase price which then arrives duty free at your door. International shippers in Europe when sending to N. America generally list price etc...

So Soniq, you are in Canada, where can I find a red jersey online?
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        why is everyone asking about sizes? the chest measurements are there on many of those websites.

also: i ordered mine from uksoccershop

anyone else has done same?
        I ordered mine from uksoccershop as well.

I noticed that the order status says "pre-ordered" in the package tracking info. I am hoping that this does not mean that they do not have the jerseys in stock, because it expressly said that the jerseys were available when I ordered mine.

Does it say "pre-ordered" for you as well?
        sigpic

Comment

Those of you in Canada who want to order the kit from abroad should do so either from UK or other EU countries as there is no custom or duty charges. They tend to screen purchases from the US a lot more. Also packages coming from courier services like DHL, FedEx etc. are usually charged. I usually order from subsidesports.co.uk but they don't have the new team melli kit only the qualifier kit. After all this news about shrinkage, kit sizes and the price I think I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            So Soniq, you are in Canada, where can I find a red jersey online?
            I'm not sure friend, no stores in canada have Iran in stock at the moment, as soon as i learn of any place I will post complete details on pfdc - address , number, name, sizes pics etc.

Comment

Anybody living in Arizona? A place called soccerloco:
              http://www.soccerloco.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                Ekbatan, how are you getting the fake red one? Also, do you guys know if it's better to order from FIFA, soccer.com or world soccer shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honestly i dont know. they're all legit. i ordered soccer.com, they emailed that its being shipped but the trackign doesnt work. i emailed them, no response yet.

Comment

I think soccer.com and worldsoccershop.com are the same company... but I've always ordered everything from worldsoccershop.

Comment

Who still has the red jersey in stock??

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                      I ordered mine from uksoccershop as well.

I noticed that the order status says "pre-ordered" in the package tracking info. I am hoping that this does not mean that they do not have the jerseys in stock, because it expressly said that the jerseys were available when I ordered mine.

Does it say "pre-ordered" for you as well?
                      mine also says pre-ordered.

i have a bad feeling about this

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                        mine also says pre-ordered.

i have a bad feeling about this
                        I sent them an email about this yesterday. I will let you know when I hear from them.
                        sigpic

Comment

does anyone know a place in Canada where I can get the jersey..real or fake ..at this point I don't give a f*ck about supporting uhlsport

Comment

Originally posted by allstarzpersia View Post
                            does anyone know a place in Canada where I can get the jersey..real or fake ..at this point I don't give a f*ck about supporting uhlsport
                            For those in Canada Just found this. They are located in Vaughn, ON. They are $23 so fake im guessing due to the price.

http://targetdeal.ca/index.php/iran-...ey.html?crc=11

Also found a couple on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-UHLSPOR...-/131185649866

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNWT-UHLSPOR...-/151297920136

Comment

I did a Uhlsport search on Instagram and a picture came up with two of our old away kits, the red qualifiers kit, it looked legit with proper font and everything but it had the cheetah design on it. Some dude had asked him where he got it from and the poor dude wrote how he had gone all over Tehran to get the legit cheetah kit and ended up getting it from the official uhlsport shop with lots of trouble and how happy he was.
                              Poor guy was ripped off and I wanted to tell him how he was sold a fake kit but I would have felt bad. I guess he will have to wait until the WC on tv to find out

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                                honestly i dont know. they're all legit. i ordered soccer.com, they emailed that its being shipped but the trackign doesnt work. i emailed them, no response yet.
                                Thanks- I ordered off soccer.com too on Thursday, just checked now and the tracking number is working.

Comment

Working...
                                X