No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those who receive their jerseys: please post some kind of picture (wearing it would be good), and write the size please Some people are obviously total against doing that and helping other people..

I suppose most have ordered Large?

Comment

Since there alot of fakes, for reference here is what the real red kit looks like.

Also for UK members, uhlsport uk facebook posted:

You will be able to purchase the Iran World cup shirts from the following retail partners in the UK:
      http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/
      http://www.greavessports.com/
      http://www.kitbag.com/
      https://www.uksoccershop.com/
      http://www.lovellsoccer.co.uk/

The Iran shirts for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil

More information will be posted in the next couple of days so keep your eyes on this page!!!!

real home kit for reference:

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Those who receive their jerseys: please post some kind of picture (wearing it would be good), and write the size please Some people are obviously total against doing that and helping other people..

I suppose most have ordered Large?
        someone please answer this guy so i don't have to read him asking for sizes every other post

Comment

For the few members in the north jersey/New York area (AKA NYNJ and KC): I called eskandarian and he said he received his Iran jerseys today, so if you fellas are looking for the jersey you can get them from him. I'm going some time next week to pick mine up, I'll post pics here when I get it
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

despite hating uhlsport i just ordered the home jersey.

i hope i dont regret this

Comment

I know its been asked a million and one times, but does anyone know the relative sizes!?!
              Also, where can a Californian find an away team melli kit in a adult small?... Someone, help a brother out! Lotfan!

Comment

Originally posted by ashkon View Post
                I know its been asked a million and one times, but does anyone know the relative sizes!?!
                Also, where can a Californian find an away team melli kit in a adult small?... Someone, help a brother out! Lotfan!
                Soccer store in Granada hills definitely has them, but to be sure id call them in advance just to be sure. The owner is Iranian and actually happens to be one of the owners of majid sportswear company. Their phone number is 8188321100
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

why is everyone asking about sizes? the chest measurements are there on many of those websites.

also: i ordered mine from uksoccershop

anyone else has done same?

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                    why is everyone asking about sizes? the chest measurements are there on many of those websites.

also: i ordered mine from uksoccershop

anyone else has done same?
                    Because, we are paying so much for an unknown brand, and would be nice to get the size right when they arrive so short time before the tournament. Especially for us who have to order through the internet. This one guy posted a picture wearing the home jersey, really seems to be a perfect fit for most, including myself. But answering to what size it is so we can order with our mind at ease, seems to be harder that obtaining a PhD degree.

Comment

Question, I need to find a few Red Kits. I don't even know if this is home or away anymore as it is reported differently throughout. Anyone know where people in Canada can purchase a red kit. I am not bent on getting my hands on one of these since I prefer the qualification kit, but family members are relying on me to deliver
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Question, I need to find a few Red Kits. I don't even know if this is home or away anymore as it is reported differently throughout. Anyone know where people in Canada can purchase a red kit. I am not bent on getting my hands on one of these since I prefer the qualification kit, but family members are relying on me to deliver
                        I'm pretty sure the red kit is the away kit We will wear white against Nigeria and Bosnia, and red against Argentina.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the red kit is the away kit We will wear white against Nigeria and Bosnia, and red against Argentina.
                          Ok, so where can we purchase them? Sold out or limited sizes available.

Comment

Ok, so where can we purchase them? Sold out or limited sizes available.
                            Sorry, I'm not from Canada, but I'm sure other members can help regarding that

Comment

Sorry, I'm not from Canada, but I'm sure other members can help regarding that
                              Forget Canada, international sites are sold out as well. How can that be? Did Uhlsport just make 500 red jerseys and 10,000 white ones?

Comment

Forget Canada, international sites are sold out as well. How can that be? Did Uhlsport just make 500 red jerseys and 10,000 white ones?
                                Try this one: http://www.unisportstore.com/
                                I'm ordering from their Danish site, once I decide on color and size..

Comment

Working...
                                X