No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys i wanan buy it online so they send it to canada which site is the best to buy from beside fifa.com. any one know or a store which will send it to toronto

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      guys i wanan buy it online so they send it to canada which site is the best to buy from beside fifa.com. any one know or a store which will send it to toronto
      Torontonians,

I've contacted a few places who said they'll bring it, I've been told its coming in first or second week of may. I'll post info once I confirm they have the kit , I'm a nike small, so I'll post info on corresponding uhlsport size too.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
        Torontonians,

I've contacted a few places who said they'll bring it, I've been told its coming in first or second week of may. I'll post info once I confirm they have the kit , I'm a nike small, so I'll post info on corresponding uhlsport size too.
        Damet garm. Keep us posted. All the online places have sold out of Medium (Pre-Orders) so I'd like to get my hands on one while I can.

Comment

i am amazed no where have iran jersey in toronto with such a huge iranian crowd

Comment

im sure you can find somewhere in toronto at a local store, way too many iranians there for them to not have it....and if you cant for some strange reason you can always order from eskandarian's shop and he can ship it to you from the US. being that you're in toronto it shouldn't cost you very much to ship it.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Did you read my reply? Even the sports stores are waiting on it.

I have confirmed on phone the stores are waiting on the orders.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                Did you read my reply? Even the sports stores are waiting on it.

I have confirmed on phone the stores are waiting on the orders.
                ok keep us informed

Comment

Based on CQ's comments about uhlsport and their lack of support for TM and their weak behavior towards fans, I won't be buying this kit. Truly shameful for a company that wants to grow its brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Based on CQ's comments about uhlsport and their lack of support for TM and their weak behavior towards fans, I won't be buying this kit. Truly shameful for a company that wants to grow its brand.
                    What CQ said, just prooves how shit they are.

Comment

also, if anyone knows where Californians can buy it let us know

Comment

I want the gray jacket Karim Ansarifard was wearing in an interview. The gray one that has the same pattern as our 2014 WC home jersey.

Comment

Lol, who the fuck does this olagh sitting in Dubai think he is?
                          http://www.teammelli.com/2014/04/29/...ta-against-us/

Comment

http://iranianapparel.com/

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ys-didnt-suck-...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              Yes that is correct, he also has a shop in Ramsey but the Hackensack location is the main/best one. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?
                              Ahh, thank you. I'm in NYC.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                Ahh, thank you. I'm in NYC.
                                They are supposed to be getting in sometime tomorrow afternoon, I won't be able to purchase mine for a week or
                                Two until I go home from college. As soon as I buy mine I'll post a pic here and let you guys know how it fits!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X