No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, just buy from international/European sellers, they get the stuff directly from UHL Sport, and NOT from some underground khiabuni producer in Iran or Pakistan/China...

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Lol, just buy from international/European sellers, they get the stuff directly from UHL Sport, and NOT from some underground khibuni producer in Iran or Pakistan/China...
      Yeah i will do that for sure but can't wait till then. Just bought a 15 dollar one from aliexpress for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijani View Post
        Yeah i will do that for sure but can't wait till then. Just bought a 15 dollar one from aliexpress for now.
        Let us know how that aliexpress one turns out
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I ordered mine on varzesh3 weeks ago, contacted them today and they said another month ...
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by romario View Post
            Dear Team Melli Fans,

The Team Melli authentic Jerseys, shorts and Fan merchandise is available through the below authorized online agent:

http://shop.varzesh3.com/products/main?id=1

-Romario Sports
            (Sole Agent/Distributor of uhlsport in the Middle eastern region)
            There is no "Iran" written on the back and the Cheetah print looks bigger than the ones in other pictures.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Lol, just buy from international/European sellers, they get the stuff directly from UHL Sport, and NOT from some underground khiabuni producer in Iran or Pakistan/China...
              sigpic

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Just an update, the recommended retail price for the WC jerseys are now on Uhlsport's website:
                http://www.uhlsport.de/uk/iran/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We still know absolutely nothing about the sizing..

Comment

you can also buy from fifa website but i think it will come out in june or july

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      you can also buy from fifa website but i think it will come out in june or july
                      Thats where the GF got mine... still no sign of it.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by alaph View Post
                        Thats where the GF got mine... still no sign of it.
                        I will wait till Unisport get them in stock, then they will also publish the size guide.

Comment

I will wait till Unisport get them in stock, then they will also publish the size guide.
                          Too late. been waiting for months.

Comment

I remember that the jearsy cost only 30Euros right after the WC
                            sigpic

Comment

It's really a phucking joke that we're getting our kits only two weeks before out first game. Tbh I was willing to buy both kits at RRP but by the time the kit gets delivered and in my hands, it will probably be a week before the games and I'm 100% sure a few weeks later they will be on sale for half the price.

I seriously dunno how a company can be this stupid with such a epic own goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                It's really a phucking joke that we're getting our kits only two weeks before out first game. Tbh I was willing to buy both kits at RRP but by the time the kit gets delivered and in my hands, it will probably be a week before the games and I'm 100% sure a few weeks later they will be on sale for half the price.
                                I seriously dunno how a company can be this stupid with such a epic own goal.
                                Well said. They release it this late and still the price is pretty high. I'm sorry, but any one with some good brains would be smart enough (no offense to anyone though) to buy it straight after the World Cup. It saves you almost half of the actual price...

Comment

Working...
                                X