No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are planning to get just one go with the red, won't get dirty easily. also white kits over time tend to discolour too and develop a yellowish tinge. Just my two cents. I'd be torn over which one to get too if I had to pick one

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
      so which color are you guys gettin?
      Pretty sure the red one is the most popular, especially here on PFDC

Comment

in case you are interested in ordering a fake china one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-A...655740439.html

would be interesting to see how it looks

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

It will probably be crooked logos or bad stitching. honestly prob not worth it.

Comment

The red jersey is so sick, it's a keeper and I will never buy a fake. In my opinion it is the most beautiful TM jersey I ever have seen. So I will wait and buy the original one from uhlsport. Then we all can support the cheetahs as well.

Comment

The solution to the kit question.

Comment

Comment

aliexpress is reliable, although I can not say anyting about the quality of the shirt..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    aliexpress is reliable, although I can not say anyting about the quality of the shirt..
                    Pas bekhar and give us feedback jigar

Comment

it's quite pricy, I like the red one.. and may order few hoodies (IRAN) ones from the FIFA world cup website.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

im willing to pitch in $1 for that $25 aliexpress jersey...we can all buy it as a group just to see the quality and if its decent we all go get our own

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          im willing to pitch in $1 for that $25 aliexpress jersey...we can all buy it as a group just to see the quality and if its decent we all go get our own
                          just for shits and giggles i sent a price quote request for fake Iran Jersey in Alibaba
                          200 pieces seems to be the typical minimums, ordering direct from factories in china or Southeast asian countries
                          prices seem to hover around $7-$10 per kit plus shipping costs
                          They could also print other things on it at factory like say PFDC Logo..?

perhaps PFDC could order it and sell them for some profit on this website ..? i could have my local printer customize it with our PFDC Screen names for extra fee..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            just for shits and giggles i sent a price quote request for fake Iran Jersey in Alibaba
                            200 pieces seems to be the typical minimums, ordering direct from factories in china or Southeast asian countries
                            prices seem to hover around $7-$10 per kit plus shipping costs
                            They could also print other things on it at factory like say PFDC Logo..?

perhaps PFDC could order it and sell them for some profit on this website ..? i could have my local printer customize it with our PFDC Screen names for extra fee..?
                            i'd be willing to buy this only if its cheap as hell , not gonna spend $30 for shits and giggles lol

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post

ordered one Red one of these fake ones.
                              Ill let you guys know how bad is the quality when i get it in 25 days or so..!

Comment

http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPa...ct_Id=18988846

estimated ship date: may 6

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ordered one Red one of these fake ones.
                                Ill let you guys know how bad is the quality when i get it in 25 days or so..!
                                let us know how it is, im interested in buying one from that site

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X