No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the real one actually, the official Uhlsport store in Iran prints the names with those fonts.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

did in2sport say how much they are going to be?

dude i am not sure if i want spend any money and buy it.

i can buy much better looking wc kits.

Comment

Yeah, get yourself some South Korea kits instead...

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          GUYS, who is buying the jersey right now from soccer.com and fifa.com ??

curious to know cuz they wont deliver til MAY! i have a feeling maybe in a month or so some other sites might end up having them sooner or maybe a local store will carry them. i hate to rush and get it then in a month find out i can get it sooner and i had already paid for the one in may

what are your thoughts ??
          i ordered a jersey and a t-shirt. Fonts on the shirts are aweful tbh but i wanted one so badly.
          As for the Jersey, i am fine with May.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

so i think they changed the home jersey and made the cheetahs size similar to the away one .
            sigpic

Comment

^ I'm very happy about that. And it's more visible on the white too.

Comment

Originally posted by forza_esteghlal View Post

No.
                Apparently you're missing the point, but go ahead an buy an Argentina shirt

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                  so i think they changed the home jersey and made the cheetahs size similar to the away one .
                  where do you see that?

Comment

Derp! *facepalm.

Comment

GUYS, who is buying the jersey right now from soccer.com and fifa.com ??

curious to know cuz they wont deliver til MAY! i have a feeling maybe in a month or so some other sites might end up having them sooner or maybe a local store will carry them. i hate to rush and get it then in a month find out i can get it sooner and i had already paid for the one in may

what are your thoughts ??

My birthday is Feb 1st and my GF apparently got me the red one from Fifa.com or something ..
                      she is pissed cuz she gott an email stating that it wont be here till like may or something LOL

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        No.
                        Apparently you're missing the point, but go ahead an buy an Argentina shirt

i will do that, i will also buy a Barcelona shirt

Comment

what the point ? we going to lose all 3 games. why should i spend money on shit soccer shirt that would not be worth anything.

Comment

what the point ? we going to lose all 3 games. why should i spend money on shit soccer shirt that would not be worth anything.
                            Thats the Spirit !

Comment

where do you see that?
                              the same week after the jerseys were released i think a few days later was 90 , and they were talking about the jersey and said that some changes needed to be made like more ink on the cheetah to show more , and they showed the home jersey and its cheetah was the same size as the away jersey.
                              they also talked about changing Irans logo
                              sigpic

Comment

Then why are you here, if you're too damn good for Iranian football.

http://www.argentinafootballworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X