TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
    Guys when buying a shirt can you choose whose it is? e.g. dejagah or azmoun?
    although right now it is not available, worldsoccershop will almost definitely offer customization as they do on just about all of the other national team jerseys they carry
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Now that I think of it, might it not just be the kit they will wear UNTIL the world cup, and not the final kit?
      I dont think So cuz it looks like between Irans logo and the yoospalang there is a square with the flags of our WC opponents.

Comment

WTF we cant buy until May ?? thats such bullshit, so many other kits are already in stores. so we have to order in may and HOPE to get it like 2 days before the world cup?

what happened to promoting your team and get the world cup fever going few months before? they're killing it with the late deliveries. these jerseys should be available by mid march the latest.

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          WTF we cant buy until May ?? thats such bullshit, so many other kits are already in stores. so we have to order in may and HOPE to get it like 2 days before the world cup?

what happened to promoting your team and get the world cup fever going few months before? they're killing it with the late deliveries. these jerseys should be available by mid march the latest.
          This world cup fever will never be going. Our preparation will never be confirmed, nor which players will participate, and as fans, we won't even be able to wear our national team shirt as a united group of people to show our grateful support. It's sad, but unfortunately it's the truth we have to face. All the BS with "full support" if they qualified; what happened? Once again, compare our situation to SK and Japan, and you will have a good cry..
          They can't even provide us with a f*cking jersey on time, what can we expect?

Comment

uhlsport is so fucking unprofessional. they match perfectly with our federation

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  this is just our last world cup qualifier long sleeve kit with some patches put on in microsoft paint.. you seriously think this is going to be a future kit? lol

Comment

I don't care how long it will take as long as I really get one, my reaction:

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I like the design, several non-Iranian outlets have praised our kits. Its a shame we can't get our hands on them sooner.

Comment

Check the uhlsport website, our jersey design isnt made specifically for tm. You can buy the kit in 10 diffrent colors. I like the design though.

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
                          this is just our last world cup qualifier long sleeve kit with some patches put on in microsoft paint.. you seriously think this is going to be a future kit? lol

According to uhlsport Iran this will be the jersey, so the one that got revield in Tehran will not be the home jersey !?

I don't know whats happening....
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uhlsp...628880?fref=ts

Comment

Apparently, That revealing show was just a waste of time then..

Comment

Now I understand why Esteghlal prefers Majeed lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                                According to uhlsport Iran this will be the jersey, so the one that got revield in Tehran will not be the home jersey !?

I don't know whats happening....
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uhlsp...628880?fref=ts
                                just some kid with some spare time on microsoft paint. unprofessional of the 'uhlsport iran' facebook page to post a fan made pic. the page obviously isnt credible

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X