TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    ^ That's probably just the standard basic Uhlsport kit model they sell as teamwear.

I think they deliver it plain to Iran and the logo etc. is attached there usually...
    That makes sense but as a store or retailer you're supposed to let the customer know that lol....not just for the customer but for their own upsell. the people that bought it for him prob didnt know so they didnt even notice but i would think as a salesman, they would mention it or hell put the badges on and sell it like that. why sell something without any logos? lol after all they do put the name and number of player separately too

Comment

http://www.wsj.de/article/SB10001424...060414836.html

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
        What kind of screw ups?
        Everything.

From telling people they have items in stock when they don't, just to get them in the door to sell them something else.

Misprinting names, logos, numbers.

Dirty jerseys. The Uhlsport kits come in a plastic bag with tiny breathing holes, their storage is so dirty that the kits get little circle marks of dust through those holes.

Selling the wrong size shoes in a mismarked box.

etc...

There is zero organization.
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

First of all, new kits, to die for. All of my non-Persian friends think they are great. Now, let me tell you about the official UHLsport store in Tehran. This place is a joke! My father in-law and wife went there to buy me a new jersey as a surprise. When they arrived there, the people working in the store asked my wife if she wants a "official Team Melli" quality jersey or a "fan jersey". My wife paid 150,000 toman (2 times the price of the fan jersey). So what did they get me you ask? They got a green jersey Team Melli has never worn in any match. Besides this, they also got an IFF crest. They then sent my father in-law and wife to another non-uhlsport location to get the name Dejagah, crest, and number placed on the jersey. Anyhoo this Sh*t show ended up selling my relatives a jersey that looks like a practice jersey at best. They had the audacity to claim that Iran will be switching to green kits in 2014 and this was an "inside tip" they gave my wife and father in-law.

To be honest, I went to a Zob Ahan training while I was in Iran, and the team officials gave me two jerseys that at least looked like what the team wears. I was so angry that my these people in the Moniriyeh store gave my family some bs story and run around that I vowed to never buy anything from Uhlsport directly ever again!
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

hoping IranJersey.com is getting their inventory filled up, lots of orders going to be going through them!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              a friend of mine, bought an uhlsport perspolis jersey from the official store in iran, (well someone bought it for him) and the stupid jersey has NO logo of perspolis, the league or anything....LOL....its basically just a red jersey with name and number and it says uhlsport......it doesnt even say what team it is

this is what we're dealing with my friends
              Tell your friend to email iran jersey. I'm sure he can send him a Perspolis patch to put on the jersey.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I have the WCQ home kit of Iran with Nekounam on the back of the jersey. Although I like the new jerseys, I will stick to this one. It was pretty expensive too, and it looks quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by zandi360 View Post
                  he was one of the world's most successful footballer and finally retired.
                  derp.

Comment

Comment

On February 1st the new Iran 2014 World Cup kits were unveiled at a ceremony held at Olympic Hotel in Tehran.

Among the attendees were government officials, football players, Iranian celebrities, diplomats including ambassadors of various countries, journalists as well as the United Nations Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative, Mr. Gary Lewis and UNDP Deputy Resident Representative, Mr. B. Murali.

The home jersey was unveiled in a televised event and carries a breast logo depicting the Asiatic Cheetah. Aside from its importance to the world of football, the event was a watershed in terms of raising national awareness of the dangers faced by this highly-endangered iconic species and the need to protect it.

The cheetahs are estimated to number to as few as 50 cats in the wild in a fragmented population in central Iran, mainly in the Dasht‐e‐Kavir.

Iran will play Nigeria, Argentina and Bosnia-Herzegovina in the group stage of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil this summer.

http://www.ir.undp.org/content/iran/...014-world-cup/
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

I got a infraction for lame jokes??? Wtf lame. Jokes?? Islamic forum of persian football!!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          a friend of mine, bought an uhlsport perspolis jersey from the official store in iran, (well someone bought it for him) and the stupid jersey has NO logo of perspolis, the league or anything....LOL....its basically just a red jersey with name and number and it says uhlsport......it doesnt even say what team it is

this is what we're dealing with my friends
                          Ekbatan jan when i was there you could buy perspolis team jersey who costs a bit more and it called for fans jersey that was a plain shirt with the logo on. match shirt however had persepolis behind the collar and at the watermarket on the jersey.
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                            ***edited and warned*** members are asking you to stop, so stop it!!!!
                            warning expires in 1 month
                            What kind of forum is this??? u cant joke or discuss???wtf did I say???
                            lame joke??? is this the Islamic republic of persianfootball???

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                              What kind of forum is this??? u cant joke or discuss???wtf did I say???
                              lame joke??? is this the Islamic republic of persianfootball???
                              Discuss?
                              You posted a fake link here and therefore made it difficult for those who are checking the news and don’t have time for your BS.
                              Meanwhile in the other thread you claimed RGN is injured.

Joking is ok, but the problem is:

Well-deserved warning.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                                Discuss?
                                You posted a fake link here and therefore made it difficult for those who are checking the news and don’t have time for your BS.
                                Meanwhile in the other thread you claimed RGN is injured.

Joking is ok, but the problem is:

Well-deserved warning.
                                Hahha atsleast u make me laugh. News??? ur kidding me this is a FORUM !!!!

or atleast:
                                ------> The Islamic Forum of Persianfootball <------

Comment

Working...
                                X