No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh...embarassing. what did u guys expect?...

its mediocre in my opinion. i prefer the white one, my friend prefers the red. cant wait to get it though

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

yo im def getting both the white and red.

the red one looks dope!

where can we order one online?

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13746[/ATTACH]

So was the jersey in this pic the rejected design?
        that is essentially the home kit, they only rejected the thin stripes in favor of plain white with the cheetah on it.

my only concern is the quality of the material..!! from pics looks sorta cheap and shoddy ..! like the old dais's or at best the Legea sorta quality ..!! far short of Nike stuff..!!
        btw
        i hope Uhlsport isn't still thinking of Retailing these for $90 bucks a pop, same as Nike and Adidas ones..!!??? i'd rather wait for Knock Offs to hit the market then, since i don't think their quality is gonna be that much short of the real Uhls..!! I think they should stick to the same retail prices as the one we used during the WCQualifiers or they will loose a ton of sales..!!

I'm tempted to open an account with Uhlsport and sell their shitt to all you guys ..!!

Comment

After seeing the closer pictures, I really like the red one. Esepcially with the green rectangle design at the top of the kit. Ahh, finally a touch of creativity.

Would love to buy this one. Hopefully, Uhlsport is smart enough to realize that they can make a lot of money by selling TM kits online to fans all over the world.

Comment

I also like the red one, it's just the white one I can't stand... Imagine if we had our wcq home kit with the cheetah on, damn!

Comment

Red one is actually very beautiful and creative, the pattern and the cheetah look great and so does the color.
              White one is nice but a bit old school, also looks good.

were one of the only teams with a unique design on our jersey, most countries got a standard production by addidas or nike.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The size of the cheetah

Hey guys,

One Thing I noticed is that the cheetah on the red (away) shirt is larger and therefore more visible. As you can see from the ceremony that its not on the red shirt worn by the players.

I think if they increase the size of the cheetah on the white(home) jersey would look better if it can be allowed by FIFA regulations etc.

Over all I think I agree with most of you that although its very simple it looks ok. Mind you most of the design and style for this world cup for major bands is going old school and simple plain design.

Thanks

Shaz all the way from from New Zealand

Comment

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/0...-unveiled.html

Looking at the comments, it's funny to see how the only person complaining is Iranian. I know three foreigners is a small sample space but when everyone else (who look at it through a more objective lens) are impressed by the jersey then you know we have something special on our hands.

Uhlsport made a real effort to make a jersey that shouts IRAN. They did just that and I for one am thankful and look forward to getting my hands on them.

Comment

^^ Exactly, I prefer the red jersey to the white one, but they are both better than anything we have had and we are definitely among the unique jerseys at the world cup. Only iranians are complaining.

We made it on the front page of reddit/soccer, take a look at the comments complimenting the jersey.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...anian_cheetah/

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/0...-unveiled.html

Looking at the comments, it's funny to see how the only person complaining is Iranian. I know three foreigners is a small sample space but when everyone else (who look at it through a more objective lens) are impressed by the jersey then you know we have something special on our hands.

Uhlsport made a real effort to make a jersey that shouts IRAN. They did just that and I for one am thankful and look forward to getting my hands on them.
                      Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                      ^^ Exactly, I prefer the red jersey to the white one, but they are both better than anything we have had and we are definitely among the unique jerseys at the world cup. Only iranians are complaining.

We made it on the front page of reddit/soccer, take a look at the comments complimenting the jersey.

Thanks for the links. It doesn;t come as a surprise though... People on this forum just love complaining about anything and everything.

The fact of the matter is that these are some pretty damn good jerseys, and Iran will certainly have one of the most unique kits in the World Cup

Comment

I think it's a great kit, with an even more impressive message. Iran is actually doing something about one of the world's most endangered species, and bringing awareness to their cause. A great leap forward for the Iranian people and their world image.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

love the comments, thanks for that

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Iran is one of the 4 Asia sides who have already booked their place in the next year’s FIFA World Cup finals to be played in Brazil, starting in June 2014. Iran beat South Korea in the last qualifier game and now they are set to play in the next year’s event which is a huge achievement from the great set of players in Iran.

IRAN OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2014 KITS RELEASED

Iran today has revealed their official world cup home and away kits, with a very faded design of “asian cheetah” which was approved by FIFA.

Iran Nationa Team Kit Suppliers:

UHLSPORT:
                            Currently Iran kits are supplied by “uhlsport” which is a German sports goods manufacturer, but Iran kits are designed by Uhlsport brand based in Dubia. It is not know that Iran National side has a kit contract with UHLSport which also include FIFA World Cup, if they do that this is the first time uhlsport will get the World cup exposure to them.

Other Possible Suppliers:
                            In 2006 when Iran Qualified for FIFA World Cup, Puma supplied their shirts. There was this huge saga about Kit suppliers contract as before the World Cup “Iranol” was official suppliers but Iran signed a contract with Puma just before the World and we might see the same debacle this time around as weel.

Current Iran National Football Team Kit:
                            There are couple of images showing Irans kits designed by uhlsport, but it remains to be seen where Iran will stick with them for the World Cup Kits as well.

http://www.tsmplug.com/football/kits...orld-cup-2014/
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

that logo is more pro if they could have just watermarked that in
                              anyways i like the jerseys, and have to go with the home jersey since i never wear red; too flashy and portugally :roll eyes:
                              and when they get the numbers on front it comes together
                              put it on soccer.com and lets go
                              1602070_10151971852593983_278934896_o.jpgلوگو-یوز-در-جام-ج&.jpg

Comment

not bad, it is good to bring attention to this beautiful animal, as i am reading comments on different sites many non-iranians do not know that there are cheetahs living in iran!!

just hoped the watermark was more prominent and you could see it better.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X