Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am satisfied with the jerseys.

Comment

Well I for one like them. The red one looks amazing in my eyes, white one is decent (WCQ whites looked better).

Maybe I am easy to please?? But I will be getting a red one for sure, only question is what name to get on the back.

@persian dream: Asiatic is correct dude

Comment

Um.. guys... WTF happened to Maradona?

Comment

The red socks are just plain stupid funny. They look like little school girls!

Comment

Everyone will have their own opinion on looks. What really will matter is the quality and the fit.

Comment

Originally posted by alaph View Post
              Um.. guys... WTF happened to Maradona?
              He was one of the world's most successful footballer and finally retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                He was one of the world's most successful footballer and finally retired.
                I thought he was called up for TM...

Comment

Question is, when will Shirfarhad sell them?

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
                    I thought he was called up for TM...
                    Yeah it was close but Mullahi stole his place

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                      Yeah it was close but Mullahi stole his place
                      cracks me up everyyy time

Comment

Whats wrong whit you people complaining.
                        Are you so brainwashed that you think everything nike , puma ore adidas does i beautiful.

Compare Iran o other World cup countries

Iran-2014-World-Cup-Kits.jpgIVory Coast Kits 2014 World Cup.jpgJapan home away official 2014 world cup kits.jpgSouth Korea 2014 official home away kits.jpg

Comment

mine was better :-) but they copied me.. told you guys.. just a little different not to be obvious

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

They could have incorporated some more colors, red and green, through the lower part of the shirt, it just look so simple and quick made..

Comment

looks like shit no wonder CQ didnt join them in the event, cheap fucking shirt, made by some amateur in dubai sitting in his amatuer office, khak tu sareshun.

Comment

Compare to USA
                                Iran has a better shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X