Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by princeofpersia1 View Post

I like the home shirt design. I don't see any cheetah though. Away is very simple. But I prefer simple over special but embarrassing.

Comment

The problem is that the cheetah is barely noticeable especially on the white jersey... i am disappointed

Comment

The away looks really nice actually, they should have done it the other way round. the cheetah looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          Here are closeups. They look a bit better, I think they could've kept the current design and added these imprints and it would've looked better.

Ah, now I see the cheetah. Ok, me like . Looks better on the red...

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Here are closeups. They look a bit better, I think they could've kept the current design and added these imprints and it would've looked better.

Comment

Agreed only problem is you can't see the yoozpalang from more than 5 meters away

Comment

pic.jpg

Comment

Chill guys wait til better pics comes out.

Comment

I am asking for a re-do. Cant even see the palang

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                      I am asking for a re-do. Cant even see the palang
                      Even the grass stains are gonna be more visible

Comment

If this are really our jerseys, Im gonna throw up. They are by far the worst and most ugly jerseys I have ever seen in my entire life..vay r!dan ke, ajab badbakhti darim ma irania, keshvaremun be gah rafte, dige ye lebase dorosthesabi ham nemishe dashte bashim...if it wasnt for this regime we would already be sponsored by nike or adidas..

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I dont know what to say. I suggest that we all bang our heads to the wall

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
                            Agreed only problem is you can't see the yoozpalang from more than 5 meters away
                            thats the best part of the design imo..!!
                            ageh por-rangesh mikardan ke kheyli Nazeh Mishod..!!

i still woulda preferred the Palang HEAD Only facing forward..!! this palang they got on our shirts look awfully tame and friendly..!

i think I'm leaning more in favor of the Red Kit now as the square stuff on the shoulder blends in better the the big ass palang body..!!

i'll probably buy both, i do like the Templet of the White kit better but palang doesn't look as sharp on it..

Comment

Fcking ugly, but we have had worse

Comment

Whats youre problem? Thats pretty good, better than the last one!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X