• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope those aren't the actual jerseys

Comment

Palange koo?

Comment

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't mind it...I mean it's nothing special like we were promised but it definitely
        Isn't ugly IMO!

EDIT: the socks look pretty sweet too, I like the tri color idea and the stripes they incorporated!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So plain as usual. Just a red and white shirt with zero artistic input or design.

Comment

another picture. It looks like they branded the cheetah on the jersey like the old kits.

These don't look nice at all, I like the current ones better.

Last edited by rugs; 02-01-2014, 11:16 AM.
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Source? Not that I care, just want to be sure this could REALLY make my day!
              Fars News. Nabi said Kaffashian and Carlos reached an agreement to hold the camp in South Africa as planned.

Comment

Lool, WTF is this? A bunch of kindergarden kids could have made this!

Comment

yep this is it guys, i see some fait watermark on the jersey, must be the cheetah.

Comment

Its not ugly per say, I said that out of anger. Its nothing special. Because its not special its NOT acceptable. This is brazil for fuck sake :/
                    sigpic

Comment

I think they will look better on someone WHO can fill the shirt. I think they look ok nice and clean. They deffenetly picked on the vertical line trend like some other teams in the world cup! (Spain, russia, Portugal)

Comment

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                        Fars News. Nabi said Kaffashian and Carlos reached an agreement to hold the camp in South Africa as planned.
                        GHORBOONET BERAM !! I've been so sad since they announced the cancellation, I kept hoping it was a rumour. Let's all hope it won't get it's 2nd cancell..

Comment

Those jerseys are very disappointing, there is like zero creativity involved with no design. Seriously a 7 year old could have drawn up something better. What a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            yep this is it guys, i see some fait watermark on the jersey, must be the cheetah.

WTF >=[ the kits for the WCQ are better than this!!

Comment

where is the cheeta

Comment

our current socks and jersey is better looking IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X