No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys are IFF also changing the logo ?????
    sigpic

Comment

^ Good logo Alaph jan. The only thing I don't understand is the relation between the cheetah and Iran? I don't see any.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
        everybodys changing logos these days

Comment

LOOOL IFF Failed again, after all the show FIFA rejected the request to put the Cheeta on the jersey.

IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
            ^ Good logo Alaph jan. The only thing I don't understand is the relation between the cheetah and Iran? I don't see any.

Its a animal which is native to Iran and they're trying very hard to save it from extinction. Basically they're trying to get more public exposure and let people know the importance of these animals, the environment...

Comment

I don't understand how african countries can have shit like elephants and eagles on their shirts, unless there is a message on the shirt about saving the cheetah, then I really doubt it will get rejected.

Really looking forward for this shirt though, seems like the only shirt we've had in the recent years that seems some thought has gone in, lets hope the cheetah stays!

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                doubt it but one could only hope..!!
                i hate our current amateurish IFF logo..

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post

Shiro-khorshid and the Jomhoori logo are very divisive. Neither one is really the true Persian logo since at the very beginning they were using a a falcon anyway.

At this point, we need something to bring the people together. Something non-political! What better cause than saving the Asiatic cheetah? They have been living in Iran for god knows how long and now there are like 30 some left thanks to poachers and such. It doesn't matter who you are! Muslim, Jew, Christian, shahan-shahi, pastar, man, woman, what ever, a cheetah logo will not offend you. It's not tailored toward a specific group of people. (well, maybe one group. people who give 2 shits about the environment and earth)

Bonus, They are fastest land animals and no other country is using it. (specially Britain, which is arguably the main pain in Iran's ass since like 1700s, and they use a Shir)

I don't know man, i just don't like the shir-o-khorshid. I don't like this whole monarch business. (ooooh.. look at me.. I'm a king!! look at my fancy crown and scepter. You should bow to me because i was shot out of a very important penis!) What is this? 1692?

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    I don't understand how african countries can have shit like elephants and eagles on their shirts, unless there is a message on the shirt about saving the cheetah, then I really doubt it will get rejected.

Really looking forward for this shirt though, seems like the only shirt we've had in the recent years that seems some thought has gone in, lets hope the cheetah stays!
                    Originally posted by alaph View Post
                    Shiro-khorshid and the Jomhoori logo are very divisive. Neither one is really the true Persian logo since at the very beginning they were using a a falcon anyway.

At this point, we need something to bring the people together. Something non-political! What better cause than saving the Asiatic cheetah? They have been living in Iran for god knows how long and now there are like 30 some left thanks to poachers and such. It doesn't matter who you are! Muslim, Jew, Christian, shahan-shahi, pastar, man, woman, what ever, a cheetah logo will not offend you. It's not tailored toward a specific group of people. (well, maybe one group. people who give 2 shits about the environment and earth)

Bonus, They are fastest land animals and no other country is using it. (specially Britain, which is arguably the main pain in Iran's ass since like 1700s, and they use a Shir)

I don't know man, i just don't like the shir-o-khorshid. I don't like this whole monarch business. (ooooh.. look at me.. I'm a king!! look at my fancy crown and scepter. You should bow to me because i was shot out of a very important penis!) What is this? 1692?
                    Oh I understand now. Realisticaly being, I don't think IFF wl change the logo just because we fans want it. And, it will not be approved since it's too "natural", IR wants at least an "Islamic Republic" stamp on it, if you get my draft.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/PersianLeopardProject

Truly heartbreaking..... :/
                      sigpic

Comment

Ma nafahmidim akharsar, in gooz palang roo pirahane ma hast ya neest.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                          Ma nafahmidim akharsar, in gooz palang roo pirahane ma hast ya neest.
                          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHW

Im so done

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                            Man looking at that facebook group was pretty sad, especially as a animal lover

knowing iranians and also the hunting community, this whole publicity will end up extincting these beautiful creatures!

Comment

i think uhlsport didn't follow the regulations about sizing the design, its not that fifa is against the animal,,,
                              http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/tour...6032010_en.pdf

meanwhile here is a fan-made jersey
                              1525685_632703106772050_684087653_n.jpg

Comment

green and yellow?

Comment

Working...
                                X