X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    LOL
    I should've waited for the world cup 2018 jersey

But on a serious note, the reason why I didn't order it earlier was because I was traveling during the world cup, I wasn't at home.
    Funny you say that, I was out of town the other day at a mall in a different province. I saw this lonely soccer stand with some dude manning it with no customers. Saw he had a bunch of left over WC stuff (no TM jerseys) including scarves, pennants etc...managed to buy a pretty nice Iran scarf for $10...steal considering he was selling them for $50 around the WC.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just received my away shirt from 442kit, and it is s!ck!
      How long did you wait (shipping with malaysian postal?) and how much did you pay?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        How long did you wait (shipping with malaysian postal?) and how much did you pay?
        I paid about 100% for the jersey and shipping. They were processing my order for a few days, I ordered it on the 6th, and they started shipping it on the 12th, and I received it on the 18th.

Comment

I paid about 100% for the jersey and shipping. They were processing my order for a few days, I ordered it on the 6th, and they started shipping it on the 12th, and I received it on the 18th.

Comment

Dollar, sorry.

Comment

Dollar, sorry.

Comment

I'm like 183-185, somewhere around that, I got medium. The length of the jersey is perfect.

Comment

Does someone know stores in tehran (with adress) selling the genuine TM world cup jersey and shorts?

Comment

Does someone know stores in tehran (with adress) selling the genuine TM world cup jersey and shorts?

Shorts are all out, but when I was in Iran a couple weeks ago, I bought a white TM jersey from Monirieh uhlsport store for 180 000 toman or 57-58 dollars. Good quality and the real thing, I just went to another store down the street to print #21 and Dejagah on the back. I can post pics if you want. Washed it and the printing is excellent. Cost 8 000 toman or 3 bucks to print.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Shorts are all out, but when I was in Iran a couple weeks ago, I bought a white TM jersey from Monirieh uhlsport store for 180 000 toman or 57-58 dollars. Good quality and the real thing, I just went to another store down the street to print #21 and Dejagah on the back. I can post pics if you want. Washed it and the printing is excellent. Cost 8 000 toman or 3 bucks to print.
                      Can you please post a picture and tell me where you printed your jersey.

Comment

2 questions :

- Has some ordered the real jersey at S size?

- Is M size more or less the same for each brand (nike, adidas, puma, umbro and uhlsport)?

Comment

Finally my away Iran arrived!

Ready for the world cup 2018 final!!!

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Mobarak bashe, rock it when WCQ begins

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Mobarak bashe, rock it when WCQ begins
                              WCQ chi dige, I am waiting the WC18 final : Iran vs Germany

Comment

Yo got robbed we switched back to old kits now just for fun

Comment

Working...
                                X