• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy one today?
    http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...een-81281.aspx

Comment

Thanks, I'm pretty thin and about 184-185cm, will medium fit me? And anyone have any other links? I would like to buy the away red one, but I'll go for the home white one if I can't find the red one.

Comment

Thanks, I'm pretty thin and about 184-185cm, will medium fit me? And anyone have any other links? I would like to buy the away red one, but I'll go for the home white one if I can't find the red one.
        yes it should fit you. I'm 180cm and 80kg and i wore medium and it was kinda tight fitting for me, so it should fit you fine!

Comment

Anyone?? Where can I find the red one in medium??

Comment

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/cata...w/id/2193/?p=1

http://442kit.com/

The second website has "Medium" as well.
            Just search for "Iran" first.

Comment

^Thank you so much!
              But oh man now I really want the set, the shorts and the jersey, but that doesn't exist in medium -_-
              Well maybe I'll go for the white shorts with the white/red jersey then.. But the white shorts look terrible, they just have an Iran logo on, that's it, atleast the red shorts had some stripes and uhlsport text etc...

Comment

You're welcome.

Just buy them while they're in stock.
                Otherwise, I don't think you'll find the World Cup model in the future.

The Uhlsport representative in Romania tried to bring me a red Iran jersey.
                After a week, they told me: "There isn't even one sample red jersey left in our central factory in Germany".

Even the Uhlsport guy in Romania was stunned.
                As a consolation, they gave my girlfriend a jersey of Romania's female handbal team for free

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                  You're welcome.
                  Just buy them while they're in stock.
                  Otherwise, I don't think you'll find the World Cup model in the future.
                  The Uhlsport representative in Romania tried to bring me a red Iran jersey.
                  After a week, they told me: "There isn't even one sample red jersey left in our central factory in Germany".
                  Even the Uhlsport guy in Romania was stunned.
                  As a consolation, they gave my girlfriend a jersey of Romania's female handbal team for free
                  Alright, I think I'll go with a combination from the different websites of a red jersey and white shorts, but all the websites sell originals, I'm guessing? Meaning that I should order Medium from wherever I order, right? And the shorts, should I probably order medium on them as well if my jersey size is Medium? I'm like 184cm tall and 71kg, so I'm pretty skinny...

And I need your opinions, should I go all white, or red jersey and white shorts?

Comment

Both sites are selling original products, in my opinion.

I ordered my red Dejagah jersey from the first site on 26th of July.
                    It hasn't been delivered yet.

I'm 1,81 meters and 80kg.
                    I ordered "L" just to be safe.

I think for you "M" will be OK, if you're that tall, but skinny.

Finally, in my opinion, the shorts don't matter at all.
                    I wouldn't spend money buying any shorts, white or red.

But if I was to pick one color, then I'd go with red.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Amir View Post
                      Both sites are selling original products, in my opinion.

I ordered my red Dejagah jersey from the first site on 26th of July.
                      It hasn't been delivered yet.

I'm 1,81 meters and 80kg.
                      I ordered "L" just to be safe.

I think for you "M" will be OK, if you're that tall, but skinny.

Finally, in my opinion, the shorts don't matter at all.
                      I wouldn't spend money buying any shorts, white or red.

But if I was to pick one color, then I'd go with red.
                      Oh, okay. The length will be ok too, right? I don't want it to be too short, atleast to the waist.

Comment

Okay guys, I just ordered the red jersey, now if anyone knows where I can get the shorts, red or white, doesn't matter, for less than 60 dollars (shipping included), which is crazy, since I bought the jersey itself including shipping for 100 dollars, let me know.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=131269664465

Comment

Just received my away shirt from 442kit, and it is s!ck!

Comment

Just received my away shirt from 442kit, and it is s!ck!
                              Congrats! Better late than never
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Congrats! Better late than never
                                LOL
                                I should've waited for the world cup 2018 jersey

But on a serious note, the reason why I didn't order it earlier was because I was traveling during the world cup, I wasn't at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X