No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alaph is a newby, but a fungi to hang with..!

Comment

gooming does make u a better person, based on personal experience makes u philosophical

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        gooming does make u a better person, based on personal experience makes u philosophical
        This is true back in the day when my friends and I would smoke, we would discuss the meaning of life and come up with some profound answers. The only problem is the next day nobody would remember what we said. Ah well good times good times.
        It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          definitely more philosophical, as evidenced by post below..!

Originally posted by alaph View Post
          yes.. and it makes you a better person, per John Hopkins
          http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/Press...Psilocybin.pdf

TLDR? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbRbMavHm-8

also, arguably Psilocybin fertility cults were the origins of Christianity
          http://www.amazon.com/The-Sacred-Mus.../dp/0982556276

any Terence McKenna fans here? He argued that Psilocybin was the reason we went from monkeys to humans.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOtLJwK7kdk

stay away from Yayo, crack, H, crystal...

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

:banghead:

Comment

Call it what you will pesaram!

Comment

alright getting back on topic...

so i cant wait for the TM kit! a lot of the teams are having fan kits...wonder if TM will have the same (doubt it)
                http://www.worldsoccershop.com/82361.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I don't know, but i bought a Fulham jersey with Dejagah 24 from the Fulham online store for myself for Christmas.
                  Not the white, not the away red, but the away GK which is gray and orange!! But it says "Dejagahs 24" Lolz but i don't care. It should be here soon.

Comment

I don't know, but i bought a Fulham jersey with Dejagah 24 from the Fulham online store for myself for Christmas.
                    Not the white, not the away red, but the away GK which is gray and orange!! But it says "Dejagahs 24" Lolz but i don't care. It should be here soon.
                    That's cool you are supporting a fellow Iranian but as an Arsenal fan I just can't bring myself to buy a Fullham jersey Dejagah or not. I am waiting for the day that an Iranian would make it on Arsenal.
                    It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

I'm a fan of every team that has a TM member LOL.

Comment

Did you just say that you bought a goalkeeper kit with "Dejagahs" on the back?

Or am I just misunderstanding you?

Comment

I did, you didn't misunderstand. The White gets dirty too easily, and the red is too much. I like the gray and orange color scheme

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

The fulham keeper kit is sweet! I remember ordering a Teymourian Bolton kit as soon as it was available! Those two goals he scored against Wigan Was legendary

Comment

OK, so I emailed Uhlsport last week and I just got their reply:

Hello Ali,

Thank you for your interest in the Iran National Team Jerseys!

We will be bringing the Home and Away Jerseys into the US for an International launch of April at our US retailers. We are still hopeful there may be a US v Iran game stateside prior to the World Cup, but we have not seen anything yet despite talks between the two federations.

Good luck at the Cup!

Chris Bxxxxxx
                              National Sales Manager
                              uhlsport USA
                              Cell: 678-906xxxxx
                              Fax: 770-66xxxxx
                              www.uhlsport.com/us

So much for Jan!!

Comment

I'm a fan of every team that has a TM member LOL.

Hell yea!! same here doosteh aziz! I am actually ordering the jersey today, as I have been lookin to buy the Dejagah Jersey for awhile now!!
                                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                                X