TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
    I am 1.82m and 80kg. I wear size M nike replica jerseys. Should i stick with medium or should i get large?
    Ohh and i dont like my jersey to be baggy but also not like robben.
    Replica go for L, original go for M

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
      FIFA just sent out an e-mail, the only nations to have their kits sold out are Iran and Bosnia.

Comment

One of my friends in Germany knows people from Uhlsport there and sent me this today as a gift- and its customised as well.

No idea if this is a match jersey or replica- probably the latter, but all I can definitely say is that its much better quality than the 06 Puma ones- although the neck line is a bit tight for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by allstarzpersia View Post
          anyone know any GTA places where I can get my hands on some decent looking replicas..I find it despicable that I have to pay $125 for an Uhlsport jersey
          Goal planet is selling FAKES for 40 dollars. They look decent, no uhlsport logo or cheetah on them but similar design. Where is it? google it.

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          are there any other types of gear available to purchase?? trainers...shirts...polos....jackets??

what a shit company, doesnt take any advantage of add ons and extras
          nope, typical for Iran, we should be lucky we got access to the away kits this time

Originally posted by Persian2845 View Post
          One of my friends in Germany knows people from Uhlsport there and sent me this today as a gift- and its customised as well.

No idea if this is a match jersey or replica- probably the latter, but all I can definitely say is that its much better quality than the 06 Puma ones- although the neck line is a bit tight for some reason.
          I wish we had that numbering

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by DubFreeek View Post
            Replica go for L, original go for M
            where can you buy an original? I thought everything available are replicas.

Comment

Also the replicas have that black tag. If you have one without, I assume it's a fake.

Comment

Comment

I've bought Nike/Adidas for 16 dollars off of there, and in some cases 30

Comment

so I found a place in Mississauga area that sell replicas and I bought the white kit from them
                    image.jpg
                    image.jpg
                    image.jpg

Comment

I don't know why they came out as attachments rather than pictures anyways I paid $45 for the kit and I usually wear large but this was xxxl and fit me perfectly lol

Comment

so I found a place in Mississauga area that sell replicas and I bought the white kit from them
                        [ATTACH]14725[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]14726[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH]14727[/ATTACH]
                        Looks like the cheetah is getting buttraped. Very bad replica

Comment

I don't know why they came out as attachments rather than pictures anyways I paid $45 for the kit and I usually wear large but this was xxxl and fit me perfectly lol
                          they look pretty bad for like 25 bucks more you could get a real one.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

My red kit came a couple of days ago. Looks great! The quality is comparable to white puma kit I have from 2006.

I really like the red, white and green socks they are wearing for the home kit. I wish they were on sale somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              they look pretty bad for like 25 bucks more you could get a real one.
                              Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                              $25 more? If you can direct to a place where I can get the official jersey for $70 Canadian then I promise I will also buy you one..besides I've compared this replica to the official one and the only difference is it's missing the uhlsport logos and of course the material I got a pretty good deal I'd say

Comment

$25 more? If you can direct to a place where I can get the official jersey for $70 Canadian then I promise I will also buy you one..besides I've compared this replica to the official one and the only difference is it's missing the uhlsport logos and of course the material I got a pretty good deal I'd say
                                i bought mine @ sportsdirect for 59 euros including shipping. I just heared that they charge 20 dollars shipping for us and canada, so you wont be able to buy it for that price xD.

Comment

Working...
                                X