TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Yup, I am going to touch down in Dubai on friday, and I will pick up 4-5 jersies on saturday from romario sports all for the price of 1 jersey on retail.
    While you're there ask them about the different versions of the shirts if you can.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Just one observation:

I noticed something about the socks Neku and the other player on the front page of this site. I am referring to the news photo-galley. Their socks during hand shaking looked too loose to keep the sheen gaurds in place. Please take a look. It only reminded me of the time as a student when I used to buy socks from a local K mart.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        While you're there ask them about the different versions of the shirts if you can.
        What about them? These are probably training kits that they just plastered the IFF logo on. I know this for a fact because the last time I went there during the WCQ, I wanted a PP Jersey, they just got a black and red Jersey, and ironed the PP logo on and added the sponsor logo...and gave it to me for about 15 dollars. I was happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          What about them? These are probably training kits that they just plastered the IFF logo on. I know this for a fact because the last time I went there during the WCQ, I wanted a PP Jersey, they just got a black and red Jersey, and ironed the PP logo on and added the sponsor logo...and gave it to me for about 15 dollars. I was happy with it.
          Yeah i've seen those. But there are also PP jerseys that have a PP imprint and the name of the club written on the back with rubber letters. They seem to be the same quality.

There are two types of Iran World cup jerseys being sold. They look almost identical except for a few small differences. One is the replica jersey that has the coolmax on the right side and has an old style size tag. The other authentic jersey has the coolmax logo on the left side and has a newer style size tag.

I'm curious if they have both of these styles and what the differences are.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Comment

Attention Toronto Members

Those looking to save money:

Legitimate flag sellers (those you see at intersections etc.) are carrying fake jerseys (not even replicas) but they look good enough, Iran as well. No Uhlsport logo but has IFF patch. they cost 30 dollars.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

I am 1.82m and 80kg. I wear size M nike replica jerseys. Should i stick with medium or should i get large?
                Ohh and i dont like my jersey to be baggy but also not like robben.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                  I am 1.82m and 80kg. I wear size M nike replica jerseys. Should i stick with medium or should i get large?
                  go with Medium

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                    Check out soniq's review I would say a Medium should be ok, but check out his review : http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ons-amp-Review

Comment

Anyone notice how the new socks had the uhlsport logo in the middle of the tricolour when it got unveiled but now the logo is above the tricolour and looks out of place. knowing i.r they probably came up with some bs about uhlsport disrespecting the allah sign or some shit and they moved it.

Comment

FIFA just sent out an e-mail, the only nations to have their kits sold out are Iran and Bosnia.

Comment

WOOOOOOO
                          thats how we do it!

Comment

What's the best place to order if I am in Canada? That prodirect.com charges around 18 pounds for shipping to Canada

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              What's the best place to order if I am in Canada? That prodirect.com charges around $20 dollars for shipping to Canada
                              sportsdirect.com cheapest so far and they have all sizes in stock

Comment

^ Yeah sorry, that is the site I meant, I don't know why I wrote prodirect.com.

Anyways, they charge 18 pounds for shipping to Canada which I feel is a bit much

Comment

Working...
                                X