No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered mine from prodirect in the UK for a next day delivery. I ordered small as they had ran out of M, but reading your comments im afraid it might be small for me :s i had the old uhlsport jersey size small and current perspolis jersey size M as they were much tighter. Let's see my luck :s

Comment

Ok, finally I put my act togather and went to the UHLSport representative in Dubai and I bought those ones
      Red Iran kit (they claimed its the original one)
      White Iran jersey (replica)
      White Iran polo shirt
      White Perspolis fan shirt

BECAUSE I CAN
      I also found there some other designs which the guy claimed (those are the un-approved ones)

Comment

Originally posted by DubFreeek View Post
        Ok, finally I put my act togather and went to the UHLSport representative in Dubai and I bought those ones
        White Iran polo shirt

BECAUSE I CAN
        I also found there some other designs which the guy claimed (those are the un-approved ones)

Bro, PLEASE tell me where this is? The satwa store isn't as neat as this, it's full of shit

Is this in Sharjah? Can you please tell me the exact location, and How much did the official red one cost?
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
          Bro, PLEASE tell me where this is? The satwa store isn't as neat as this, it's full of shit
          Is this in Sharjah? Can you please tell me the exact location, and How much did the official red one cost?
          Its is actually in Dubai (Sharjah borders) Amman Street in Nahda ... just type Romario Sports Dubai in Google and it will give you a google map directions, I used that and it took me to there ... The red kit was around AED 180 but since I bought a lot from him he gave me overall discount

Comment

Its is actually in Dubai (Sharjah borders) Amman Street in Nahda ... just type Romario Sports Dubai in Google and it will give you a google map directions, I used that and it took me to there ... The red kit was around AED 180 but since I bought a lot from him he gave me overall discount
            Sweeeet! I'll bargain to that price then hahaha. Was Jafari the K*skesh there? and how much were those 'unreleased' kits

Comment

I dunno Jafari, so maybe the guy sold to me was Jafari himself The unreleased ones were around AED80 if Im not mistaken

Comment

http://multimedia.mehrnews.com/Origi...MG17042563.jpg Jafari

Comment

Originally posted by branco View Post
                  I just ordered mine from prodirect in the UK for a next day delivery. I ordered small as they had ran out of M, but reading your comments im afraid it might be small for me :s i had the old uhlsport jersey size small and current perspolis jersey size M as they were much tighter. Let's see my luck :s
                  Why didn't you just order from sportsdirect?? They have mediums and are selling the jerseys for 15 pounds cheaper!!

Comment

White Iran polo shirt

BECAUSE I CAN

Looks like I found the test for replica vs real-- just look at what side of the bottom of the jersey the "coolmax" (or whatever the phrase) logo is

Comment

That green one is sick. I would've got that one even if it's fake.

Comment

Some of those kits are what the players have been wearing for training But GOD how I would love to be in that shop, would definitely buy one of each!!

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Lol. They put an IFF logo on pretty much every Uhlsport shirt they could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad12 View Post
                            Looks like I found the test for replica vs real-- just look at what side of the bottom of the jersey the "coolmax" (or whatever the phrase) logo is
                            That might be the difference between replica and authentic.

The authentic ones Iran Jersey is selling has the cool max logo on the left when looking at the shirt and other ones have it on the right.

I wonder where it is on the white replica one in the picture? If it's on the right then maybe we'll finally figure out which is which.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

This one came today, bought it for only 10 euro's from sports direct.com

Comment

Yup, I am going to touch down in Dubai on friday, and I will pick up 4-5 jersies on saturday from romario sports all for the price of 1 jersey on retail.

Comment

Working...
                                X