TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    I ordered from sportsdirect in the UK it actually came out to be cheaper for $81 plus shipping! Eskandarian's store is selling them for $90.
    That is true, glad that yours came in, mobaraket bashe
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      That is true, glad that yours came in, mobaraket bashe
      Merci dadash. I haven't received them yet I'm expecting to get them in 5-6 business days. I will post pictures when I get them.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Kiarash just told me that the local persian baghali sells the fake ones for just 10 euros xD. I am gonna check them out tomorrow and if they arent too bad i will buy it and post some photos of it.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          omg my fake jersey came from iran its soooo bad

its not even the same design, they just put a cheetah on some older version of TM kit in red...its the one that has the white stripes on the side. horrible
          Lol the fake kits from Iran are definately hit and miss, a lot of stores got the puma ones right, I also got the kit we used in qualification this year they were good except misspelling in the names lol.. But I think this cheetah one will be the toughest one to replicate
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i don't think is fake because it has all the tag and everything,however is like that
            Its fake. As i have said before the moniriyeh store takes blank uhlsport kits that are what we call templates and slaps their own customization...often without uhlsports endorsement...e.g., a green template purchased for me has all official uhlsport gear but when did team melli wear green this passt year?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

yup the moniriyeh shop is fake.

the jersey costs around 80-90 USD. means in Tehran, they have to sell from 300,000 tomans which nobody would buy

Comment

I got my red one today! It's kinda my pregraduation gift to myself ( I'm graduating high school tomorrow folks)!!!!!!!! Honestly it looks pretty nice, but the quality is reminiscent of a training kit, not a match replica. I played with it at indoor and balled out it's a nice kit overall and I may get a white one in the coming weeks if I get a job at Abercrombie I actuaLy have an interview there Monday, I need cash for uni!

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                  I got my red one today! It's kinda my pregraduation gift to myself ( I'm graduating high school tomorrow folks)!!!!!!!! Honestly it looks pretty nice, but the quality is reminiscent of a training kit, not a match replica. I played with it at indoor and balled out it's a nice kit overall and I may get a white one in the coming weeks if I get a job at Abercrombie I actuaLy have an interview there Monday, I need cash for uni!
                  Happy early graduation my friend, I hope whatever you choose to do after highschool leads you to success
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Stupid question: is it retarded to wear a soccer jersey in the weight room?

Comment

quite

Comment

Guys how come our Goalkeeper jersey is not the same as shown in the ceremony , when our kits were introduced ?
                        sigpic

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/...t-worst-photos

Ranking of the 32 countries kits

Comment

soccerscene.com , another kit seller.

Torontonian's apparently fakes have made their way to iranian supermarkets, have an eye out.

Comment

the red shirt is from sports direct and the white is from pro direct soccer, both came through the post today IMG_2237 75.jpgIMG_2239 75.jpg
                              "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by SHAH View Post
                                the red shirt is from sports direct and the white is from pro direct soccer, both came through the post today [ATTACH]14684[/ATTACH][ATTACH]14685[/ATTACH]
                                They both seem 100% real? I'm gonna order the red one from sportsdirect aswell, I'm about 184cm and 72kg, medium seems good? I want a shirt that is not baggy and not too short...

Comment

Working...
                                X