X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ok now time for the Uhlsport performance Review/Bashing

wore the away kit to my Red V Blue sunday game with the homeboys..!!

it breathes and stay cool bit better than my WC06 Puma shirt, but like the puma, the annoying round neck design still sticks to my neck too much and feels like chocking, especially in hot/humid game condition..!! i sorta streched/tore it out a bit for a relief..!! noticed Hossaini didn't care for that aspect of the shirt either and kept stretching the neckline..!!
    I find it humorous that you lads are wearing these to play in. They are replicas...why destroy them? I only wear mine when cheering TM at a pub or in the company of other fans.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Hey, you gotta represent on the football pitch too.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        I find it humorous that you lads are wearing these to play in. They are replicas...why destroy them? I only wear mine when cheering TM at a pub or in the company of other fans.

I wont wear these for footy until the next kit comes out. I'm playing footy with the previous uhlsport revision though.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

how about you let people do whatever they wanna do with their own stuff?

Comment

If you guys know a site that sells the medium size home jersey let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              If you guys know a site that sells the medium size home jersey let me know.
              Where do you live? Can be ordered from the UK here: http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-43154/...all-Shirt.html

Comment

IranJersey got their jerseys on stock:

http://www.iranjersey.com/collection...-cup-kit-white
                http://www.iranjersey.com/collection...ld-cup-kit-red

Comment

I'm trying to buy three jerseys here in the US but it seems everywhere here is out of stock. Does anyone here have extra home jerseys they are trying to sell? I'm looking to buy 1 Large 1 Medium and 1 XL.

Comment

Abtin, do you think they are real, the ones from iranjersey ?

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
                      Abtin, do you think they are real, the ones from iranjersey ?
                      For that price, they better be. But if you look at the white kit, the IR. IRAN on the back of the neck, is visible from inside the jersey, don't know about that, haven't seen it on any other pictures..

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Those are definitely fake.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets see..

There are clear differences between the jerseys on IranJersey and the one posted in my signature.

Not to say its fake, if anything they look really good. Perhaps a different 'class' then the ones all of us got. The red part on the chest doesn't look like a mesh and the uhlsport text seems like plastic as opposed to sewn. I wish they provided more detailed pictures.

But they definitely dont shout fake like some of the others i've seen.

edit- one odd thing i observe is the red stripe across the chest overlaps with the collar in iranjersey pictures. Mine and most of ours doesn't and i think it shouldn't.
                          Last edited by soniq; 06-04-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Is prosoccer.com a good place to buy from they have the home white jersey

Comment

Here is my review:

Build quality: The quality of the uhlsport shirt is not too bad. It is not comparable to Adidas and Nike. However, they are superior to my Perspolis shirt I got from uhlsport shop in Tehran a few years back which leads me to believe that the Uhlsport Tehran shop does sell FAKE kits. The cheetah design has been integrated well and the material used is superior to most domestic iranian brands.

The fit: The shirt's fit is the strongest point. It is not too loose or too sticky (like Majid shirts) and it is overall very proportionate. The neck is a bit uncomfortable but other than that, it is light and sits on the body well

The Design: The home jersey design is very plain. the flag colors on the neck and and shoulders is a nice touch. The cheetah could have been a real asset but since the design was stolen online, I guess it loses its value. However, barring the fact that the design was a stock image sold online, it actualy is a really nice design and does fir the jersey well

Comment

i can guarantee those iranjersey ones are fake

Comment

Working...
                                X