Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ey baba, white medium aint available on danish Unisport anymore

Comment

Aside from Soccer.com have canadian memebrs ordered from elsewhere and recieved their kits? How long was shipping time?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        My goodness, can this Uhlsport bashing without knowing any background info stop?

It's not 1994 anymore so players can choose what name they want on the back of their jerseys.

If Alenemeh wants Ahmad and Sadeghi wants A. Sadeghi it's ok and not necessarily Uhlsport's fault.
        any updates about the uhlsport article?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          My goodness, can this Uhlsport bashing without knowing any background info stop?
          It's not 1994 anymore so players can choose what name they want on the back of their jerseys.
          If Alenemeh wants Ahmad and Sadeghi wants A. Sadeghi it's ok and not necessarily Uhlsport's fault.
          I doubt that's the case...and if you read my original post, I noted the kits looked wonderful and the only unprofessional part was the names...didn't blame Uhlsport. I suspect the customization is being done by someone other than Uhlsport. Btw, names and numbers must match player cards, and FIFA requires these to be standardized. You can't list a player as Ahmad Alenemeh and then have Ahmad on his jersey. Pele was Pele on the player list and that's what was on his jersey.
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Anyone in Canada or the US looking for a Medium Away Jersey? I got mine from ProDirectSoccer but it's too big for my liking. Send me a PM if you're interested. If not, I'll just toss it back in the post and return it.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
              Aside from Soccer.com have canadian memebrs ordered from elsewhere and recieved their kits? How long was shipping time?
              Ordered mine from prodirectUK. Prices are good and cheaper than Canadian retailers about CA$75 each +20$ shipping so I ordered both. It took about a week to receive it and I didn't have to pay any custom/duty charges.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Ordered mine from prodirectUK. Prices are good and cheaper than Canadian retailers about CA$75 each +20$ shipping so I ordered both. It took about a week to receive it and I didn't have to pay any custom/duty charges.
                Pre-Order Now for Dispatch on 09 June 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  Pre-Order Now for Dispatch on 09 June 2014.
                  Ahh damn. If your willing to spend a bit more try these guys. They are domestic sporting store so u should be able to get it soon.

http://www.in2sports.ca/advanced_sea...n&x=-641&y=-41

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Anyone in Canada or the US looking for a Medium Away Jersey? I got mine from ProDirectSoccer but it's too big for my liking. Send me a PM if you're interested. If not, I'll just toss it back in the post and return it.
                    left you a visitor message bro

Comment

Lol Romario still has no stock... The cheetahs on the shirt on TV were much more visible than what was on sale as 'original' there... Fuck this has become such a dilemma for me!!

To buy or not to buy?
                      Support Iran until the end

Comment

So, black font on the white jerseys & white font on the red jerseys. I like it

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

After having heard so many negatives about TM jerseys I have to say, watching the match against Angola today, the white jerseys really look great. The design and the colouring is really good and I would go as far as saying it is the most beautiful TM jersey in recent years. Of course the Chetah picture on the jersey also gives it an extra twist. I am gonna order this shirt
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
                            left you a visitor message bro
                            Check your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                              Ordered on aliexpress like 6 weeks ago still nothing.
                              You are scaring me! I ordered from them as well 2 weeks back Did you get your kits yet???

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X