TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
    Just got my away kit from soccerpro.com (thanks to soniq for the link).
    I definitely recommend buying from them, its about 8 dollars cheaper than most other sites and if you spend over $100 you get $10 off (I bought two). Plus they sent me smarties.
    It's definitely the fan kit and not what the players wear (I doubt you could buy that anyways) and seems to be the same as what others have gotten.
    I will say that I'm sort of disappointed with the material. Not as good as nike jerseys but closer to adidas (still not as good though).
    In terms of size, I got medium which is what i usually wear for jerseys and it fits me fine.
    would you say its worth it for the $80-$100 for the jersey?

Comment

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

^ It depends, if you're buying it for the material, I'd say no. But if you just want an Iran jersey, the cost shouldn't be surprising since its the same as any other jersey.

Comment

Comment

Can anyone tell me why Iran is the only country whose jersey is not available on fifa store?

Comment

Originally posted by fexon View Post
            Can anyone tell me why Iran is the only country whose jersey is not available on fifa store?
            sold out

Comment

I do not understand why some people want their jerseys to fit like skin on their bodies. I guess they are wearing it for a fashion statement, but personally I want a more relaxed fitting shirt so that I am comfortable while cheering my team on!
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                I do not understand why some people want their jerseys to fit like skin on their bodies. I guess they are wearing it for a fashion statement, but personally I want a more relaxed fitting shirt so that I am comfortable while cheering my team on!
                Muscles. Plus it's "mode" nowadays with adidas & Puma. Puma especially for ripped African teams

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Damn we don't have these sick socks they presented during the unveiling...

Lol to the first name written on the back of the jerseys.. "amir hossein" , "Mehrdad" WTF?!
                  you talking about those funky candy-cane looking red/white striped socks..? i thought they were sorta tacky..!!

ps
                  I'm sure for world cup it will be more uniform name and numbering..! only last names of all players and their numbering will probably change as well..? except some marquee players like Javaad, hossaini, ando, Dejagha?, others might be forced to take whats given to them..!!?
                  the good thing about using first names and random numbers in friendlies is that it sorta works to confuse the likely opposition scouts at the game or watching on tv..!! they obviously know who are our Key likely starters like Neku, Ando, Dejagha, but many of them will be like who's mirhossain..??? granted it woulda been far more professional to just skip names all together and just do Numbers for these unofficial test games..!!

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Okay it seems like pro-direct will be getting more kits for the 9th of june.

The shirts are not listed on the website anymore but the links are saved on my browser so when you go on it it says pre-order for the 9th. I might order the away one but I'm going to contact them before ordering.

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...284.aspx?spr=1

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/Produ...281.aspx?spr=1
                  June 9th is awful late and i wouldn't bet on being right on time ..!! BackOrder dates are all so often a just an educated Guess availability date..!! with the Uhlsport's clear deficiencies in Timely Deliveries i wouldn't bet on it ..! i'd suggest waiting and check its availability to ship on 9th, or calling them like you said and then ordering..!!
                  i really want a white Home shirt too..!! normally thats my favorite and first choice, but this is the only time, that i favor the red away bit more..!! but looking at pics so far the white kit shows a bit more refined workmanship and tailoring ..!! besides my wife totally digs my red kit and keeps stealing it outa my closet..!! she mostly likes the kittie..!

^ya truly wish the away kit had the uhlsport logo stitched as well...oh well just a minor detail.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by SinaBeckham7 View Post
                  Just got my away kit from soccerpro.com (thanks to soniq for the link).

I definitely recommend buying from them, its about 8 dollars cheaper than most other sites and if you spend over $100 you get $10 off (I bought two). Plus they sent me smarties.

It's definitely the fan kit and not what the players wear (I doubt you could buy that anyways) and seems to be the same as what others have gotten.

I will say that I'm sort of disappointed with the material. Not as good as nike jerseys but closer to adidas (still not as good though).

In terms of size, I got medium which is what i usually wear for jerseys and it fits me fine.

spot-on review..!! i agree, I've had a few equal equality material kits from adidas but most all the $90 Nike's replicas (especially their more recent, last 5 years production) material and workmanship totally trumps our wc kits..!!

ps
                  what the hell is a Smarties..?? the iranian version of M&Ms candy..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ps
                    what the hell is a Smarties..?? the iranian version of M&Ms candy..?
                    The European version of M&M's*, and they're better!! I'm pissed I didn't get one with my order!!

Comment

The kits looked wonderful in today's game. What I am concerned about is why are some names spelt with initials plus a last name (I think R. Haghighi was one of them), and some first name only (e.g., Ahmad instead of Alenemeh), and some with just their last names like Nekounam??? I get Gucci just having Reza on the back since his name is long, but Alenemeh? The inconsistency of names on the back of the kits looks so unprofessional!

Comment

The kits looked wonderful in today's game. What I am concerned about is why are some names spelt with initials plus a last name (I think R. Haghighi was one of them), and some first name only (e.g., Ahmad instead of Alenemeh), and some with just their last names like Nekounam??? I get Gucci just having Reza on the back since his name is long, but Alenemeh? The inconsistency of names on the back of the kits looks so unprofessional!
                        I think that is one of CQ's tactics to put random names on the kits to maybe ''confuse'' our WC opponents ?..

Not a bad idea actually, but wouldnt it be easier to leave out the names completely if that was the purpose ?..

Comment

They will have to sort it out in Brazil, as it will have to be according to FIFA standards, Adel said it during the last game

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            They will have to sort it out in Brazil, as it will have to be according to FIFA standards, Adel said it during the last game
                            EDIT: I am clarifying that I am not bashing uhlsport, as I believe the customization is being handled elsewhere (from personal experience)

Just like all this was supposed to be "sorted out" when a reputable dealer in UHLSPORT took on our kits at the unveiling ceremony? Of course we know what happened after that with all the hands involved in getting the kits to TM!

BTW as a side note, check out UHLsports official listing for Team Melli, still no mention of CQ as head coach LOL They need to hire a Persian person to help them identify names of players and stuff...this is just terrible but my guess is it's being done in Iran or UAE which is what the Monriyeh store used to do.

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

My goodness, can this Uhlsport bashing without knowing any background info stop?

It's not 1994 anymore so players can choose what name they want on the back of their jerseys.

If Alenemeh wants Ahmad and Sadeghi wants A. Sadeghi it's ok and not necessarily Uhlsport's fault.

Comment

worldsoccershop.com is now offering customization, I order all my soccer stuff on here and it comes within a week, great service would highly recommend them.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/66750.html
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X