No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are saying the official kits should have ventilation holes? Are these along the side? If so, anyone else who has received an "official" kit, can you confirm this feature exists?
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
      Mine just arrived from Pro Direct, good quality. Size is M (I am 40 chest and 32 waist) and it is a perfect fit:

[ATTACH]14550[/ATTACH]
      mobaarak bashe ..!

im still awaiting delivery of mine from Prodirect..!! how long after your order did it get there..?
      mine, been saying "its in Ohare, Chicago awaiting processing" for like 4 freaking days now..!!

how does it compare quality wise to Nike or Adidas 90dollar wc replicas..?

how tall or heavy are you..??

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        The Israeli media reported this news over a week ago... you guys didn't believe it when I posted here in the forums. Now ISN is finally saying the jersies were fake:

لباس تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي است

تهران IranSport.Net - شركت آل*اشپورت اعلام كرد كه لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي هستند و اين موضوع را پيگيري خواهد كرد. شركت آل*اشپورت توليدكننده لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران اعلام كرد كه پس از بازديد از اردوي تيم ملي ايران در اتريش، متوجه شده لباس*هايي كه در اختيار تيم ملي ايران قرار گرفته، قلابي هستند. ملاني اشتاين هيلبر، مدير تبليغات اين شركت آلماني گفت لباس*هايي كه در حال حاضر تيم ملي فوتبال ايران از آن استفاده مي*كند، نشان آل*اشپورت دارد، اما توليد اين شركت نيست.

اين شركت اعلام كرد كه موضوع لباس*هاي تقلبي را پيگيري خواهد كرد و لباس*هاي جديدي براي تيم ملي ايران به اتريش مي*فرستد.

پيش از اين بازيكنان تيم ملي فوتبال ايران گفته بودند كه لباس*هاي اين تيم پس از شستشو آب مي*روند. اين در حالي است كه شركت آل*اشپورت اين موضوع را رد كرده بود.

تاريخ مخابره پيام:پنجشنبه 1 خرداد 1393

خبرنگار: سردبير

کد خبر:82924-1393
        Dadash, Che ghadr Israel Israel mikoni!!! There are hundreds of other nations on this earth. And the first to disclose that the kits are low quality was CQ himself in navad.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          The Israeli media reported this news over a week ago... you guys didn't believe it when I posted here in the forums. Now ISN is finally saying the jersies were fake:
          لباس تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي است
          تهران IranSport.Net - شركت آل*اشپورت اعلام كرد كه لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران تقلبي هستند و اين موضوع را پيگيري خواهد كرد. شركت آل*اشپورت توليدكننده لباس*هاي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران اعلام كرد كه پس از بازديد از اردوي تيم ملي ايران در اتريش، متوجه شده لباس*هايي كه در اختيار تيم ملي ايران قرار گرفته، قلابي هستند. ملاني اشتاين هيلبر، مدير تبليغات اين شركت آلماني گفت لباس*هايي كه در حال حاضر تيم ملي فوتبال ايران از آن استفاده مي*كند، نشان آل*اشپورت دارد، اما توليد اين شركت نيست.
          اين شركت اعلام كرد كه موضوع لباس*هاي تقلبي را پيگيري خواهد كرد و لباس*هاي جديدي براي تيم ملي ايران به اتريش مي*فرستد.
          پيش از اين بازيكنان تيم ملي فوتبال ايران گفته بودند كه لباس*هاي اين تيم پس از شستشو آب مي*روند. اين در حالي است كه شركت آل*اشپورت اين موضوع را رد كرده بود.
          تاريخ مخابره پيام:پنجشنبه 1 خرداد 1393
          خبرنگار: سردبير
          کد خبر:82924-1393
          LOL! seems like you have fetish for Israel

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2169981

Comment

ok just arrived..!!
            from PRODIRECT about $90 total..! delivered to USA Address
            SIZE: LARGE
            [IMG][/IMG]
            [IMG][/IMG]
            Im about 5'9" 170lbs
            fits great..!! to me..!! just a bit tall/baggy...! the way i like my active tops..!!
            Overall Quality..? Not bad, better than i expected it..!!
            much better material and tailoring/stitching than the Legea tm jersey ..!
            overall QUALITY equal to that of say most Nike $90 dri-fit authentic Replica ..?? Not Really..!
            key reasons being Uhlsports "COOLMAX" material is NOT a Real Technically manufactured MOISTURE Wicking Material..!! its a flat, decent grade polyester, at best sprayed on with moisture wicking chemicals?? in order to qualify it for the "coolmax" moisure wicking tagline, or very likely just Tagged COOLMAX cause most avg. consumers wouldnt be able to tell the difference anyways..!!
            a properly engineered Moisure Wicking material is bit more rigid allowing for ventilation although some flat forms are made..!

another complain is that for a $90 freaking dollar top its not even SEAM-SEALED/flat-stitched, to prevent from chafing during repeated activity like running/playing football..!!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              So you are saying the official kits should have ventilation holes? Are these along the side? If so, anyone else who has received an "official" kit, can you confirm this feature exists?
              Well yea that's what I witnessed with my own eyes. I believe they're the same kits on Persianleague, because if I ain't mistaken the shit there was from Romario sport as well... Jesus that place was soooo tacky, never want to go there again.

Can't believe a country's fucking football federation would even consider doing business with them
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                Well yea that's what I witnessed with my own eyes. I believe they're the same kits on Persianleague, because if I ain't mistaken the shit there was from Romario sport as well... Jesus that place was soooo tacky, never want to go there again.

Can't believe a country's fucking football federation would even consider doing business with them
                I think Romario sports was smart. They didn't go to IFF and say pick us as your distributor. They played up on their contacts and connections and probably had Uhlsport fooled into believing they were reputable enough to do business with IFF. Chances are, whatever the fallout of this "jersey-gate" neither uhlsport nor IFF will want to continue with Romario Sports.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ok just arrived..!!
                SIZE: LARGE
                Im about 5'9" 170lbs
                fits great..!! to me..!! just a bit tall/baggy...! the way i like my active tops..!!
                Overall Quality..? Not bad, better than i expected it..!!
                much better material and tailoring/stitching than the Legea tm jersey ..!
                overall QUALITY equal to that of say most Nike $90 dri-fit authentic Replica ..?? Not Really..!
                key reasons being Uhlsports "COOLMAX" material is NOT a Real Technically manufactured MOISTURE Wicking Material..!! its a flat, decent grade polyester, at best sprayed on with moisture wicking chemicals?? in order to qualify it for the "coolmax" moisure wicking tagline, or very likely just Tagged COOLMAX cause most avg. consumers wouldnt be able to tell the difference anyways..!!
                a properly engineered Moisure Wicking material is bit more rigid allowing for ventilation although some flat forms are made..!

another complain is that for a $90 freaking dollar top its not even SEAM-SEALED/flat-stitched, to prevent from chafing during repeated activity like running/playing football..!!
                Awesome pics. First real picture that has made me feel good about ordering the red kit. It just pops when you look at it. Now the $90 question is, does it have ventilation holes as Wahid Dejagah observed at the Romario Sports store?

Comment

The last few posts are going to make people confused again about the kits.

The official jerseys for sale do not have a ventilation hole, the cheetah is printed in the light grey colour not heat-pressed and and the uhlsport logo's are stitched on the shirt, this apply to all the official replica kits, you will not even get anything better from IFF as even their shit is fake.

Secondly I wound't advise anyone to buy anything from Romario sport or anyone website linked with Romario sport. I have seen the pictures of the kits they sell which has the ventilation holes in them and they are selling fakes.

And one last point, use your fucking discretion ffs! If you see a crappy website, google it before hand, if you see the price is too good to be true then it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    The last few posts are going to make people confused again about the kits.

The official jerseys for sale do not have a ventilation hole, the cheetah is printed in the light grey colour not heat-pressed and and the uhlsport logo's are stitched on the shirt, this apply to all the official replica kits, you will not even get anything better from IFF as even their shit is fake.

Secondly I wound't advise anyone to buy anything from Romario sport or anyone website linked with Romario sport. I have seen the pictures of the kits they sell which has the ventilation holes in them and they are selling fakes.

And one last point, use your fucking discretion ffs! If you see a crappy website, google it before hand, if you see the price is too good to be true then it is.
                    Yo,

RSports kit seemed legit, with coolmax, a engraved-ish subtle cheetah that looked exactly like the barely visible one they had in the intro ceremony and vent holes, and the qual wasn't too bad.

On the collar it said Uhlsport quite a few times and also the tag on the neck wasn't the gray old school one.

Fake or no fake?

Comment

Yo,

RSports kit seemed legit, with coolmax, a engraved-ish subtle cheetah that looked exactly like the barely visible one they had in the intro ceremony and vent holes, and the qual wasn't too bad.

On the collar it said Uhlsport quite a few times and also the tag on the neck wasn't the gray old school one.

Fake or no fake?
                      Go back there, take your cellphone camera out, and snap a few pics. Your description sounds for the most part like what everyone else has been receiving, except maybe the tag and holes thing, but even that is up for debate.

Comment

Well i got the WC Qualification Jersey from Romario Sports. I can agree with Wahid Dejagah. Their wholesale factory is based in an industrial area of Sharjah.

No offense, but a bunch of Gerashi people wearing sweats and a button down were manning the reception desk.

This guy Vahid Jafari was a sportswear trader who had a shop in Naif(kinda like a flee market). Apparently he got lucky with his "fake" and "reputable" accreditions and started working with uhlsport to sponsor the club teams in Dubai.

I am willing to bet all my money that the reason for this whole mess is Romario Sports. Fishy middle men who are known for swindling people.

I remember buying a Perspolis jersey from them, he literally got the shirt from the training factory, and got the logo of Perspolis and IRONED it on the shirt to make it stick.. It looks like his whole factory is in that facility, which basically means...nothing is made in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ok just arrived..!!
                          Where is the cheetah?

Comment

Yo,

Fake or no fake?
                            Fake and in real life the cheetah is actually very visible, for the home kit that is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              Well i got the WC Qualification Jersey from Romario Sports. I can agree with Wahid Dejagah. Their wholesale factory is based in an industrial area of Sharjah.
                              No offense, but a bunch of Gerashi people wearing sweats and a button down were manning the reception desk.
                              This guy Vahid Jafari was a sportswear trader who had a shop in Naif(kinda like a flee market). Apparently he got lucky with his "fake" and "reputable" accreditions and started working with uhlsport to sponsor the club teams in Dubai.
                              I am willing to bet all my money that the reason for this whole mess is Romario Sports. Fishy middle men who are known for swindling people.
                              I remember buying a Perspolis jersey from them, he literally got the shirt from the training factory, and got the logo of Perspolis and IRONED it on the shirt to make it stick.. It looks like his whole factory is in that facility, which basically means...nothing is made in Germany.
                              I went to the Satwa store, and man I am honestly speechless after all I saw today.

The store is in undoubtedly the worst, unless second to Karama, area in Dubai, with dodgy people EVERYWHERE, to the limit where I honestly thought by the 30 minutes I spent in the store our A6 was stolen or something along those lines.

Ye, man I called the number they provide on their website and they told me this isn't the shop, and them I'm like bitch you gave me the number 'pas daram ba che sagi harf mizanam'. The location of the satwa store is hilarious too, due to their old branch, even a shittier shop being a few shops back, and now it's a lebas khoone shop, which my dad started mocking me for, saying 'this is where you want to buy the TM jersey from?'

Qual wise even the fake was good, but yet again, other shops in Satwa sold shitty fakes for like $5, so depending on your budgets you can have it all.

Comment

What do you mean by clearly visible?
                                Originally posted by Mr.Pouya
                                Fake and in real life the cheetah is actually very visible, for the home kit that is

Comment

Working...
                                X