Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince of Fasa View Post
    Group B games, Australia vs iraq and jordan vs oman, are being played at different times
    Group A games, Iran vs Korea, Qatar vs Uzbekistan, are being played simultaneously (at the same time)
    why is that?since oman ,jordan and australia are all fighting for second place

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i cheked the timing,they are not the same.....australia play 19.30 local time which is 5.30 am toronto time
      while jordan play 19 local time which is 12 pm toronto time....
      Group A is our group. Group B is the one with Australia.

The only reason I can think of is because there is a huge time difference between Sydney and Amman.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Group A is our group. Group B is the one with Australia.

The only reason I can think of is because there is a huge time difference between Sydney and Amman.
        you might be right, cause if australia does not win, then oman can get second place....and that is not good for australia even though i dnt want them to qualify

Comment

why is that?since oman ,jordan and australia are all fighting for second place
          the reason is very simple, it is because no matter the result of the australia match Oman would have to win in order to secure second place, jordan also needs to win no matter the situation if they want 3rd place (2nd place is out of reach for them now), so no matter jordan and oman have to play each-other for a win because only one of them can qualify, whether through play-off or direct (very unlikely due to Australia's position in the table)
          sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt

Comment

i cheked the timing,they are not the same.....australia play 19.30 local time which is 5.30 am toronto time
            while jordan play 19 local time which is 12 pm toronto time....
            That is group B.
            The reason I believe has to do with the time zone differences which makes it very hard for them to play at the same time.
            7:30PM local time is Sidney is 12:30PM in Amman.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcoach View Post
              That is group B.
              The reason I believe has to do with the time zone differences which makes it very hard for them to play at the same time.
              7:30PM local time is Sidney is 12:30PM in Amman.
              well they could have played 9pm in sydney while in Amman they would have played at 2pm

Comment

I am not a shrink either and usually I am not capable of reading from photos, so pls forgive me but I sense that Ando looks so funny, confident and kocky amongst all other players.

That's the spirit. Just lovin it!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Kasif-mof has suggested that he sincerely hope Iran loses to Korea, he's forgotten he has a Qatar to beat first and personally i feel with Uzbeks under pressure and with an anxious home crowd on their backs we will see a draw in Tashkent.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                    Is that the same confused individual who said he doesn't know who Nekounam is and then proceeds to say Nekounam talks too much?
                    no that's a different kid.. his name is Lee Myung-joo, he played his first game vs Uzbekistan and was named MOM

Comment

javad farda goal mizaneh!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        yet he has only scored one goal for his NT in 15 caps, talk is cheap... jalal hosseini has scored more goals than that kid.
                        actually 2 goals, but he's only started 2 out of those 15 caps, most of the time he's played on the wing as a late sub, playing barely 5-10 mins. coz coach Choi prefers other players ahead of him.

Comment

IRAN HAMLE HAMLE JAVAD BAYAD GOL BEZANE! Or Gucci haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            FFS! just ****ing found out i have to go to the airport pick someone up! knowing iran air and their delays i'll probs miss the first half!
                            whaaaaaaattt?
                            you mean ppl are still risking their lives with iran air? why would they?

Comment

well i hope even if uzbekistan win they dont win 4-0.....i doubth they will score so many goals

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X