Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice to see that the South Korean coach has begun to somewhat repent his initiation of hostilities between our national teams (the idea that this started in the Iran vs South Korea match in Tehran is a pretext given out of fear; I won't buy it).

Kudos to him for this step and much more kudos to Queiroz for continuing to match the South Korean coach's actions step-by-step. When their coach misbehaves, CQ responds accordingly. When their coach acts more professionally, CQ responds accordingly.

p.s. Agar baziha az raftare man tu in chand rooz khoshetoon nayoomade, azatoon mazerat khahi mikonam. Valy rage mellim bad joor gerefte va bavar konin daram khodamo control mikonam. Assabam khoord shode az in ke harvaght ma baziye melli ba ye keshvari darim, chand membere jadid miyan inja faghat bahoone begiran. Az maldivam oomadan!

Comment

everybody needs to chill the fvck out, this is natural competitive sports behavior (the players comment, not the coach)

Comment

more pics from the last TM practice;

Comment

and nekounam was right, in the position we wer against lebanon i have no idea the players were wasting so much time celebrating, we needed goal after goal

Comment

the players look very concentrated, no smile in their faces like it used to be in the previous training sessions!

Comment

^ we are getting close they need to look tough and concentrated.

Comment

I hope the iranian players do the gangnam dance when they score tonight - at least the horse riding part together. That will be really funny.

Comment

lol at " gonna go upgrade my norton today"

Comment

Re: anywhere to watch iran vs korea in NY/NJ area?

The game is way too early in the morning. I doubt they will be open.

Comment

Re: anywhere to watch iran vs korea in NY/NJ area?

The game is way too early in the morning. I doubt they will be open.

Comment

With 14.5 hours to go can you feel the excitement, anxiety, pressure, a sense of victory and a sniff of taking part in the biggest footballing show on our plant?

Now put yourself in TM shoes!?

Good luck lions of Persia. Long live our beloved Iran.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

TM ahead of South Korea | Discussion, Photos, Videos...

Fardarooo begoooooooo

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post

show this to our players...wtf..
                            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                            -

Comment

Hey South Korea.......

hF2E9BD83.jpg

Comment

Euro Sport LIVE

Can someone record the game on Euro Sport, please, with good quality and post here or a link to YouTube!
                                I want to see the game on Euro Sport but I am in work! Please help us!

I want to thank you and I hope tomorrow is our lucky day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X