No announcement yet.

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fukaduck wow, so we fking lost again..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      My good sirs, a little less emotion, a little more logic please. Why do you blame the performance in this tournament on the players, football culture, Instagram and Facebook?!
      As far as football culture, facilities, blah blah blah, nothing has changed in Iran since 2012 when we reached the quarterfinals of this tournament out of a tough group including Japan. You think Yemen and Myanmar, two of the poorest, most fcuked up countries in Asia, have better facilities and football culture than e do?! And if anything, playing in the WC and the U-17 WC since 2012 should have lifted our football culture, not hurt it.
      As far as the players, how is Ezi a pioneer for Iran and all hope for our future one minute and the next minute and the next minute he should be exiled to Afghanistan and the very reason our whole football program is a failure and having no hope for the future?! For the love of god keep your emotions in balance a little bit - y'all switching sides like Geminis!
      If a player can't take corners and the coach asks him to take every corner in the game, is that his fault, or the coach's?! If a team doesn't have pace, it's their fault or the coach's for not adjusting the game plan around that? If a team is relying on high balls, you think they came up with that shit on the field, or someone told them to do that?! Holy crap man, some of you point the blame at everything and everyone, except the person who should take all the blame.
      Like I said earlier, outside the U-17 tournament(s) with a super talented team, Doustimehr has made a disgraceful exit in every freakin' tournament he has been in charge of. The man is a one trick pony and doesn't know shit about modern football, does not exude confidence and can not inspire our pleyers and it shows on the field. It even showed on the field in the U-17 tournaments, but we had the individual brilliance to get us through.
      You can't always rely on individual brilliance and half your team being 10x better than your opponents to advance in a tournament - that's why you have a coach in the first place, or you can just give the ball to 11 super talented guys and they would still beat their much inferior opponent without anyone sitting on the bench.
      And this has nothing to do with vatani vs. foreign coach. Neigher Vingada nor Doustimehr showed anything that we could praise even before they took part in these tournaments. Fire their sorry asses and see how the same teams to do under more capable coaches, who have the will and ability to enforce some discipline on the team so that the players are psyched before a game instead of spending time shopping or posting their pics on Instagram.
      Weren't TM players going shopping and posting on FB and Instagram in the Austria camp or when they were in Brazil. Of course they were - that's what all players do. But when you come back to the camp, if you don't have a disciplined environment to take you out of that zone and focus your attention on the game at hand, this is what you get.
      And St. Mark said it best... Doustimehr has always treated these guys at kids. 19 year old are NOT kids, they are young men. And to perform like men, they need someone who brings out and nourishes that side of them, not someone who's constantly barking instructions at them from the sideline, like they're 6 year olds playing their 1st football game.
      Be a little objective and fair guys, before you always blame everything on our players.
      Can you explain me how a coach can do sh1t with players than aren't able to do the basic of football (ball control, passes, crosses, accurate long ball, good tackle etc...)? Do you think Mourinho can do something with 11 men, picked up randomly in the street?

All TM (main TM, U19, U17, U22) and IPL clubs played in the same foolish iranian style whether it is with CQ, Dustimehr, Vinganda etc....

Comment

Marcelo Bielsa is the man needed for Iranian football : he should be TM main coach and also Olympic and U19 one (supposing all these teams doesn't play at the time). He came to Marseille, a fvcked club and city, full of chaos, a team that wasn't able to produce football and is succeeding in making them play beautiful football with the same sh1tty players than previously.

The guy make these players train so hard, it is very impressive. With him, even Masoud will run on the pitch.

Comment

For the first defeat against Thailand, He said players they did not take them serious because they were physically much smaller.
          For the second loss he said we lacked winning spirit'
          He said he take responsibility but no word of resignation.

ی دوستی مهر:
          مقابل یمن روحیه پیروزی نداشتیم/ از مردم عذرخواهی می کنم
          سرمربی تیم ملی پس از باخت دوم تیم ملی جوانان و حذف از مسابقات قهرمانی زیر ١٩ سال آسیا گفت: باید از فدراسیون فوتبال و مردم ایران عذرخواهی کنم.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس و به نقل از سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال، علی دوستی مهر سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال جوانان گفت:

مسئول این شکست تنها من هستم و اگر مشکلی در این تیم بوده حتما از طرف من بوده که نتوانستم تاکتیک ها و تدابیر درستی را برای عملکرد بهتر تیمم اتخاذ کنم وگرنه بازیکنان تمام تلاش شان را کردند. فدراسیون فوتبال هم تمام امکانات را در اختیار ما گذاشت و اردوها و بازی های دوستانه مورد نیاز ما را تدارک دید.

این دومین بار بود که فدراسیون فوتبال و مردم ایران این شانس را به من دادند که تیم جوانان ایران را به دست بگیرم ولی موفق نبودم و باید بگویم شرمنده همه آنها هستم
          .سرمربی تیم ملی جوانان درباره بازی امروز مقابل یمن گفت: گل زودهنگامی را دریافت کردیم و پس از آن یمن در دفاع فرو رفت. اگرچه حملات زیادی روی دروازه این تیم کردیم ولی موفق نشدیم گل بزنیم

.دوستی مهر در پاسخ به سوالی درباره نحوه آماده سازی تیمش پیش از این مسابقه گفت: در مقابل تایلند مستحق باخت نبودیم ولی این اتفاق افتاد. پس از آن سعی کردیم به بازیکنان مان روحیه بدهیم و به آنها کمک کنیم شکست مقابل تایلند را فراموش کنند چون با پیروزی در دو بازی بعدی می توانستیم تیم مان را به مسابقات بازگردانیم ولی امروز روحیه پیروزی را نداشتیم.

وی در پاسخ به این سوال که چرا مدام از جناحین توپ ها را روی دروازه ارسال می کردید و برنامه دیگری نداشتید؟

گفت: اینطور نبود که برنامه ای نداشته باشیم و از ابتدای بازی چنین کاری نکردیم.
          زمانی به سانتر از جناحین روی آوردیم که دیگر وقت کمی برایمان مانده بود. می خواستیم توپ ها را روی سر عزت اللهی و بازیکنان بلندقدمان بکشیم تا از ضربات سر آنها و توپ های برگشتی استفاده کنیم که موفق نشدیم.

Comment

zahmat kashidi ozrkhahi kardi, khaste nabashi---

Comment

These two months have been some of the most disgraceful in iranian football history, and I can only see one thing to blame, the federation. Many of you guys blame doustimehr or the players or our footballing culture, but the only thing that can be blamed is the federation. It's been years in the making with mismanagement, no attempt at progress and poor appointments as mangers with the exception of CQ. It is really time for kafashian to go and I someone has enough orze to do a proper job. There are usually two types of people in football, crooks and people who are stupid, unfortunately kafashian is worse. It's gonna be fun to see Navad rip a whole through the IFF and kafashian on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                These two months have been some of the most disgraceful in iranian football history, and I can only see one thing to blame, the federation. Many of you guys blame doustimehr or the players or our footballing culture, but the only thing that can be blamed is the federation. It's been years in the making with mismanagement, no attempt at progress and poor appointments as mangers with the exception of CQ. It is really time for kafashian to go and I someone has enough orze to do a proper job. There are usually two types of people in football, crooks and people who are stupid, unfortunately kafashian is worse. It's gonna be fun to see Navad rip a whole through the IFF and kafashian on Monday.
                For once I don't care about the federation. If you look at Iran's status in Asia, with all our so called talent and the great results we got in the past and you suddenly start losing against minnows like freaking YEMEN you simply suck as a team and just don't have the quality. Like I said few weeks earlier, even our Z team should be able to beat Yemen, Kyrgyzstan and Thailand. Losing is pathetic and there is no excuse for this.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  For the first defeat against Thailand, He said players they did not take them serious because they were physically much smaller.
                  For the second loss he said we lacked winning spirit'
                  He said he take responsibility but no word of resignation.
                  If he has any dignity he will resign! These kids need psychological and organization boost and HE obviously unable to deliver and must leave.

Comment

AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Ridan be mellat o Ridan be ayandamoon

Comment

Iranian football is REACHING NEW LOWS!!!
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

THE ONLY THING that can sooth the pain and agony of the past 2 months of our U15,U17,U19,U22 disastersous performances is for
                        our TM to at least make the FINALS of th AC 2015 in Australia which I am sad to say will be very unlikely.
                        but It could and I hope that would happen.
                        Do you all agree ?

Comment

One thing I have said for the past 3 years and say it again and again and again is that
                          AS A WHOLE , IRANIAN FOOTBALL IS SUFFERING FROM THE LOWEST POOL OF TALENTED PLAYERS SINCE 1994
                          AND THIS GOES FOR ALL AGE LEVES OF OUR FOOTBALL.
                          THAT IS FACT AND AS A MATER OF FACT MR. HAJREZAIE, MOHASSES AND MAHDAVIKIA HAVE ALL
                          POINTED THIS OUT AS WELL.
                          our players are just not as good as the ones we had in the past

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            For once I don't care about the federation. If you look at Iran's status in Asia, with all our so called talent and the great results we got in the past and you suddenly start losing against minnows like freaking YEMEN you simply suck as a team and just don't have the quality. Like I said few weeks earlier, even our Z team should be able to beat Yemen, Kyrgyzstan and Thailand. Losing is pathetic and there is no excuse for this.
                            Kiarash jan with all due respect, i do think this is the federations fault, U-22 failure, we could say ok this is not the federations fault this is just simply a isolated incident in our football that will never happen again. But, when it happens AGAIN within a month, there is no one to blame but our federation. And imo we do have quality, Ezatolahi plays for Atletico not because he is bad but has qualiy, or Hazami isnt wanted by Sporting because he isnt good enough its because he has quality. I have followed this group and they are very very good technically, this is pretty much the same team, that beat austria and drew with argentina. This fck up has been years in the making and ONLY the federation can be blamed, they have allowed corruption to bloom, they have done NOTHING to help our football advance, but sign CQ. Our futsal, our u-16, u-19, u-22, womens, youth womens, clubs in the champions leauge ALL have failed, this is not the doing of one person or as many here resort to "our footballing culture", the problem is the federation. And i think part of the problem is our mentality as fans and players as a whole, we look at a team like yemen and say easily 5-0 win. But, the team still has quality, they have technically good players. We CAN and SHOULD beat them 5-0+, but we simply cant expect any more just to show up and win 5-0, we have to earn it and play hard. This isnt the afc of old, this is a much more competitive confederation than before and we need to work to improve in every category.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              One thing I have said for the past 3 years and say it again and again and again is that
                              AS A WHOLE , IRANIAN FOOTBALL IS SUFFERING FROM THE LOWEST POOL OF TALENTED PLAYERS SINCE 1994
                              AND THIS GOES FOR ALL AGE LEVES OF OUR FOOTBALL.
                              THAT IS FACT AND AS A MATER OF FACT MR. HAJREZAIE, MOHASSES AND MAHDAVIKIA HAVE ALL
                              POINTED THIS OUT AS WELL.
                              our players are just not as good as the ones we had in the past
                              that is not true at all, we have players like ezatolahi, hazami, zaraei, aghaei, mazloum, jahanbakhsh, azmoun who will all be future TM players, but again the problem lies withour federation, im definetly not saying this is our best talent pool, it can improve, but it certainly isnt the worse in 20 years

Comment

Mehdi Mahdavikia : " I searched all over Iran and did not find one pure talent "

Morteza Mohasses : " Our football is suffering from some serious lack of talent like we have not seen in 20 years "

Amir Hajrezaie : " Our players ian all age level of our football are not playing with the same passion and vigor as we used to 10 years ago "

Comment

Working...
                                X