AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic coach for Iran youth teams does not make any sense. We don't have a good club scene in youth level so these players need be taught real football in TM camps. Iranian coaches simply lack this knowledge. This is a big wake up call to CQ critics. This is the level of our football. This is the level of players Iran produces for CQ to use.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
      Another Grass rolling Arab team, 7 players on the floor. 2 min each = 14 min of extra time!
      No brain, no talent in this team either. Fkk them, i advice them to change sport. I think they play football like a hobby in vacations.

And seriously Yemen is sh1t, parked the bus, and grass rolled but the few time they dare to attack, they showed more football and skills than our 11 sh1ts

Comment

dame gol tarof mikonan beham avaze inke shoot konan

Comment

Just in, after killing myself in the gym. Well, I might as well kill myself literally now.
          One word: Doosti-riiiid-gaeeeed!!!
          Probably Somalia could beat us at this time..
          Khaaaaak tu sar when we get beaten by these nations!! Go style your hair and post on instagram please, you have talent enough for that!

Comment

they waited till the end to play a little hard..what is that really?.. lazy boys..go home and post on fb.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

The whole technical staff should be kicked out and Ezatollahi should be ashamed. He was the most experienced player in this squad and yet he played like a twelve year old.

Comment

Wow khak too saremoon our U-17 , U-19 , U-22 none of them even made it out of their group in Asia
                We r doomed people

Comment

Repeat:
                  I posted this after first game, still valid
                  Kafashian is responsible for these historical humiliations

He is useless and It's Time To Fire Him

This Ali Kafashian has no shame to take responsibility for failure of all youth teams under his leadership.

If early exit of U16 was not enough it was followed by historic humiliated defeat of U22 and now U19 lost first game against Thailand.

He is proud of his recored Kafashian will argue and will list his achievements including best AFC federation award, Futsal , hiring CQ and WC qualification but TM is not just senior team and when various youth teams failed WC qualification that should matter.
                  His TM committee , Youth Committee are among the worst and perhaps without them TM at various level can't do worse.

He was re elected 2012 for 4 more years but if members request vote of confidence they can decide if he should be fired or not.
                  Next session is few months away but vote is not in agenda.
                  He has surrounded himself with team of useless, incompetent operators like of Taj, Nabi, Behravan, Ayatollahi... that will do their best to keep him and themselves in charge.
                  There should be a vote, He should be fired.

Comment

Yeah, they have time to buy shoes, post on Social Media and think they are superstars. Good that Ezzatollahi will have a very hard competition in Spain and either gets his act together or will fail and the rest will become losers in IPL.

Comment

Shame on both sides, Iran for being so poor and Yeman for so much time-wasting.

I said it before this is Omid Take II. Let those Mafias back in Iran take note of what they have done to our football at grassroot. I guess they will blame CQ and his wages.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Unlike basketball and volleyball, it's too painful to support Iranian football. It's like a torture.

Comment

Now the question is
                          Is our TM gonna produce the same results in Australia ???

Comment

^ No, because we have Carlos Queiroz who not only is a great coach, but also knows how to achieve a setting in which we can be succsessful (preparation, availability of players, technical staff, housing during the tournament, nutrition, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Repeat:
                              I posted this after first game, still valid
                              Kafashian is responsible for these historical humiliations
                              While he is part of the issue. The bigger issue is our football culture and Iranian coaches who simply refuse to raise their level of football knowledge. I watch Iranian football as much as I can in most levels. What stands out the most is Iranian coaches are unable to change their plan according to the game. Today was the same doostimehr kept doing the same thing
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

I am beyond angry right now.

The only constructive thing I can add to this discussion is that our youth teams again lack the mental fortitude and patience to overcome adversity.

We really need to fix the youth system. The only good thing out of this is that it may just push the issue far enough for more to be done about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X