AFC U-19 Championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    the long ball plays are just killing any chances they might have. instead of passing and finding eachother, they are praying for a lucky strike.. wow.. Iranian footbal is in trouble for the future. They took two identical shitty corners I was just wow.. this team is our future? all I can say I am sorry and hope they recover in the 2nd half for their own good but if I would have any hopes with this team even if they some lucky way win this game.
    Yes , and i think most observers will conclude the same apparently EXCEPT coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      BTW where is Ezzi the atletico guy?

Honestly what is the point to qualify for U20 with such teams???
      He is playing , and not satisfactory.
      First game he had to be sub because he was not fit for 90 min game. he had few good moves.
      Today he is slow , ineffective. He was twisted, turned around by much shorter yemeni player . It seems his long shots are so weak during last two games.
      He is so slow.

Comment

No movement of midfield to propose a solution to the ball holder
        This team is so empty

Comment

no pace, no hurry, no ghairat, they dont care that yemen is leading and they got to go home after this match.

engar neshastan paye sofreye ghormesabzi daran aroom o bikhyal hap hap mikonan.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
            >-----------------<
            Marg bar dictator
            >-----------------<

Comment

karte sorkh bayast migereft bozghale

Comment

Mazloom is a case. A big mouth, waste chances. even if he scores, he has no class......
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

this team is worst than horrible, just get home the hell.

Comment

15 min left,

yani in gal o goshada mitoonan 2 gol bezanan, righooa

Comment

Another Grass rolling Arab team, 7 players on the floor. 2 min each = 14 min of extra time!
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

they had time to go buy the new shoes instead of practicing to play football. and I havent seen 2 passes..and I mean it. not even 2. that is a tragedy guys.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

everytime iran find a little pace they create good chances but have no finishers. they are losing to themselves not this shitty team.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

how is it that this team with mahdavikia training can not deliver on proper corner!!!??/
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

At this rate, we will fail to advance to the final round of 2022 Asian WCQ.

Comment

Dark future.

Comment

Working...
                                X