Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

footballe aljasghari, forget it

Comment

The slowest Iran Youth team I have seen ever- There is no pace in this team in any part of the field!!! In attack Iran is giving far too much time for Yeman to regoup.

As a former goalie, I suspect this goalie's sense of positioning.

Only positive we seem to be passing it more in the midfield and they have cut out selfish game in oppositions 18 yards
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

cant get togethor 2 proper passings

Comment

Honestly this is a very shitty team. No comparison to the team that in last edition of U19 in Asia beat Japan and unluckily lost to S.Korea in the quarters. That team had players like Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun. But this team is a total disappointment!
          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
          >-----------------<
          Marg bar dictator
          >-----------------<

Comment

Only if Iran could find pace from somewhere, they will win this by a margin. Maybe in the second half!?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

By what I have seen in the past 15 min. Iran is not going to score a single goal even if this match went on for several hours from now. There is no pace, no strategy, nothing!
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

What a dirty play by their goalkeeper...
                sigpic

Comment

This Mazloom is a punk.
                  He may score a goal here and there but he miss more opportunity and has a nasty attitude toward players and officials.

He is no good for TM.

Comment

well, Iranian youth in general needs an attitude lift.. the whole future is now in question. these young boys have more attitude than any games in their feet.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Holy shit, they can't even take corners.

We control the game, but make many unforced errors, are totally ineffective upfront due to bad decision making and lack of precision and on the other hand vulnerable on counter attacks.

We're the perfect team to counter against.

Comment

Damn, what a disaster. At least, the offensive line was good against Thailand. They are playing horrible now. I was expecting much more from Ezatollahi.

Comment

desperating long balls, each players thinking he is cristiano ronaldo or messi. they didn't understand what is football and that this sport is a collective/team sport.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            well, Iranian youth in general needs an attitude lift.. the whole future is now in question. these young boys have more attitude than any games in their feet.
                            One huge problem i have seen is under current coaching System specially Alidoosti, they regard these young player as a "kid" Bacheh. They have been with them since age of 15 and they see them as "bacheh" not a young man. They don't developed into strong players, fighting players and not improving much.
                            Most young players and talents invited by Alidoosty but hardly become a better players when they leave him.
                            I wrote abpout Karamollah Chaabi example. He was gifted scoring talents when invited to U17 by Aliddosti. By the time he left he was so demoralized that did not score single goal for Foulad u19 for whole season.He is with Naft Masjis Soleiman now.

Regardless of what happen in this game, he is not a right person for this important job.

Comment

the long ball plays are just killing any chances they might have. instead of passing and finding eachother, they are praying for a lucky strike.. wow.. Iranian football is in trouble for the future. They took two identical shitty corners I was just wow.. this team is our future? all I can say I am sorry and hope they recover in the 2nd half for their own good but if I would have any hopes with this team even if they some lucky way win this game, well not much indeed.

I dont know wht our young boys are not smart. I dont see any smart plays and unforced errors. why? what could really bother them? it cant be the coach as we have tried many foreigners that did worst before. alidoosti did good in a couple of times but this is really sad to see our young boys dont play as a team and they all put less than 30% in the game.

anyways 2nd half torture might have started!
                              Last edited by webmaster; 10-11-2014, 02:14 AM.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                                the long ball plays are just killing any chances they might have. instead of passing and finding eachother, they are praying for a lucky strike.. wow.. Iranian footbal is in trouble for the future. They took two identical shitty corners I was just wow.. this team is our future? all I can say I am sorry and hope they recover in the 2nd half for their own good but if I would have any hopes with this team even if they some lucky way win this game.
                                BTW where is Ezzi the atletico guy?

Honestly what is the point to qualify for U20 with such teams???

Comment

Working...
                                X