Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Photo & Video from a test match played few weeks ago before the start of the season - Niendorf won 0-2 against a lower division team. Nothing special just thought some of the hardcore fans might be interested:

_________

This is Hashemian's assistant coach Ali Farhadi:

_________

As some of the Bundesliga fans know, Hamburg suffered a poor 1-5 loss at home against Hoffenheim on the second match day of the new season. Hashemian was invited to a post-match show by a local newspaper - you can watch the video here:

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport/artic...offenheim.html

_________

btw. with Hashemian gone, "Halstenbek-Rellingen" had to search for a replacement and they brought an Iranian again - Reza Khosravinejad (assistant coach)

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Niendorf on a run of good form recently, won their last 3 games (2 of 3 away) and now they're in 3rd spot in the league though they have played one more game than most other teams in the league. Also, there's an Isfahan-born midfielder/striker on Hashemian's team now that has been subbed in the last few games and scored a goal. Sepher Nikroo for TM!

Comment

I will play for niendorf youth next season
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Asoen1 View Post
            I will play for niendorf youth next season
            For real? If so, best of luck! Hopefully you get to hang some with Hashemian. He's seems to be the definition of class.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
              For real? If so, best of luck! Hopefully you get to hang some with Hashemian. He's seems to be the definition of class.
              sigpic

Comment

Vahid Hashemian - Update

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                I was thinking about this today in the morning and eventually ended up talking to myself in the mirror while I was shaving my face, save the upper lips.
                I agreed in most parts with myself that
                Thank god u saved the upper lip

Comment

I have the feelig that he will replace Slomka in Hannover 96, would be a great chance for him.
                  sigpic

Comment

^really?

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      Respect to him, but my local YMCA soccer team could compete in a 5th division league. Hopefully he's just taking it easy smoking a few blunts and enjoying life.
                      my over 30s team here would rape his team too ..! and we don't even have matching jerseys..!!

Comment

I have the feelig that he will replace Slomka in Hannover 96, would be a great chance for him.
                        WTF??????
                        how the hell did you get that feeling? were you on drugs?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
                          WTF??????
                          how the hell did you get that feeling? were you on drugs?
                          Haha, I mean Hannover is looking for a new Coach and Hashemian is a young coach and former Hannover player.
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, I mean Hannover is looking for a new Coach and Hashemian is a young coach and former Hannover player.
                            I think jumping from coaching kids to Hannover96 is a bit of a strech, no?

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93052714253/ب...یخ

GREAT NEWS!

Hashemian returns to Bayern Munich.

As part of obtaining his Fifa Pro license he has to intern at a Bundesliga club. According to reports, Bayern Munich, who has never accepted an intern previously, has accepted Hashemian.

He will be taking part in training sessions along side Pep Guardiola and his staff.

He started today.

Vaghean damesh garm.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Wow, I haven't been this happy since I had my moms zereshk polo last month.m

Vaghean damesh garm!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X