No announcement yet.

Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Agree, he gotta WORK HARD, if he wants to move up! He can't waste this world class chance.

Comment

Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      Dejagah and Gucci leave Europe, and one "kid" sign with one of the best clubs in the world
      great move by Saeed Ez, We wish the best for him, is not easy, but if Saeed want a easy life he stay in Iran, if he move is because he want to work!!
      I think PFDC should grant you an Iranian citizenship as you're more patriotic than many Iranians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        I think PFDC should grant you an Iranian citizenship as you're more patriotic than many Iranians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Thank you
        Tomorrow i give good news about Taha Zareei

Comment

Atletico B team has a chinese striker?!?!
          http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/...id-b-2014-2015

Comment

Comment

^ It's so cool and well deserved, there's no word for it!!!

Comment

guys please chill he is playing only for the B Team
                lets wait and see waht happend

Comment

Sv: Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
                  guys please chill he is playing only for the B Team
                  lets wait and see waht happend
                  He's in Europe, and in one of the best clubs. Something others could learn from, instead of joining Al-tokhmi and their league.

Comment

I don't think 3rd division in Spain at such a young age is a bad thing, considering fixed TM players are playing in 2nd division in Spain at best! He's just one season away from that at the age of 17. Wasn't Messi playing in Barcelona C in the same division at 17?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I don't think 3rd division in Spain at such a young age is a bad thing, considering fixed TM players are playing in 2nd division in Spain at best! He's just one season away from that at the age of 17. Wasn't Messi playing in Barcelona C in the same division at 17?
                      Exactly. Things can go fast in football, Miroslav Klose was playing in the 7th division of Germany (amateur club) when he was at the beginning of his career and now he is a legend for Germany..

1/2 good seasons and they will loan him to a Segunda Division club most probably. Keep in mind that the club offered him a 5 years contract which means they might have a long-term plan with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Not exactly, he might have played 1 or two games there at the age of 17, but he already had debuted for Barcelona's senior team and also scored a goal in the league at the age of 17.

Doesn't change the fact that playing for Atletico B at the age of 17 as an Iranian is a great thing!!

Comment

If I'm not mistaking, if he deserves to play in a higher division, he can easily be picked up to even the first division if he impresses Diego Simeone. It's all on him now, there is no glass roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            If I'm not mistaking, if he deserves to play in a higher division, he can easily be picked up to even the first division if he impresses Diego Simeone. It's all on him now, there is no glass roof.
                            Imagine him playing in the Champions League, would be proud to witness an Iranian in the Champions League nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Imagine him playing in the Champions League, would be proud to witness an Iranian in the Champions League nowadays
                              Haven't seen an Iranian in the CL since I seriously started following Iranian football lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Haven't seen an Iranian in the CL since I seriously started following Iranian football lol.
                                Me neither, thats why I am saying that it would be nice to witness it as long as I am alive

Comment

Working...
                                X