Saeid Ezatollahi Afagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Probably not the biggest story for them.
    Maybe but one line on the official website isn't too much. It is like they are ashamed to have one iranian. We desperately need some advertisement about such moves so that iranian young get into the radar of europeans.

If the 1+4years is confirmed, I hope he won't be called by TM during this year, he has to enjoy every second in spain and use it to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Maybe but one line on the official website isn't too much. It is like they are ashamed to have one iranian. We desperately need some advertisement about such moves so that iranian young get into the radar of europeans.

If the 1+4years is confirmed, I hope he won't be called by TM during this year, he has to enjoy every second in spain and use it to develop.
      Can't see CQ calling him up already this season anyways. Azmoun also had to wait a while to get his first cap even if he played in Europe. It's still soon, but I feel that he will be a key part of our WCQ.
      With a good core of European based players; Azmoun, JB, Ezzatollahi and hopefully Hajsafi (if his move is confirmed) developping at this high level, I am pretty hopeful for our next WCQ campaign. It's also great that each of these talents play in different positions. We have the potential to develop a killer team if everything goes right. Then again anything can happen of course this is football and 4 years is pretty long.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
        Can't see CQ calling him up already this season anyways. Azmoun also had to wait a while to get his first cap even if he played in Europe. It's still soon, but I feel that he will be a key part of our WCQ.
        With a good core of European based players; Azmoun, JB, Ezzatollahi and hopefully Hajsafi (if his move is confirmed) developping at this high level, I am pretty hopeful for our next WCQ campaign. It's also great that each of these talents play in different positions. We have the potential to develop a killer team if everything goes right. Then again anything can happen of course this is football and 4 years is pretty long.
        Signing in an European club is the 1st step (and a big one) but there is the 2nd step for these players which is big too : train hard, succeed and stay in Europe. Kaabi went to championship (like hajsafi if confirmed) but didn't last and disappear quickly from iranian football and NT.

Comment

I Just wanted to express my immense delight to hear this transfer news!
          Probably the happiest news I heard about our football since qualifying to the World Cup!

This is great news and I'm happy he gets to leave at 17 not 23!
          In those six years his approach and understanding of football will become European.
          Let's say his football consciousness will evolve to new heights, way beyond Iranian football!

I just hope this trend continues and European scouts take a more careful look at our talented youth.

Comment

I think he will prove himself worthy soon and be loaned out to a 2nd level league of Spain and hopefully in 2-3 years we see him go to a first league team in Europe.
            I hope he stays hungry and motivated. He has good vision, touch and physique.

Comment

I just hope that ansarifard, hajsafi go to Europe and jb gets to the first division..

Comment

Seems like he will be training with the main squad already.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=176596

Comment

Comment

Ezatollahi also said he might move to the first team much sooner then anticipated. Unfortunately he can't play any matches until he turns 18 in october.

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/476113

Comment

Great to know we have some quality young players who will get quality experience in better leagues than our own
                        This can only mean good things for Team Melli future , no matter who is the coach. Many of these players will be in their prime for the next 2 World Cups.
                        Thank GOD

Comment

Comment

Comment

its not 100% yet

with the matches played on the same matchday as the corresponding Champions League matches (though not necessarily on the same day, and some matches may be played on Mondays and Thursdays). The group winners and runners-up will advance to the round of 16.

Comment

Dejagah and Gucci leave Europe, and one "kid" sign with one of the best clubs in the world
                                great move by Saeed Ez, We wish the best for him, is not easy, but if Saeed want a easy life he stay in Iran, if he move is because he want to work!!

Comment

Working...
                                X