No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. They're going to inaugurate on October 29th but only 2/3rds of the upper level seats will be installed and the roof fabric won't be ready until a few months after.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Also, Sepahan's Hazfi game against Pars Jonoobi Jam will be held in Naghshe Jahan

http://90tv.ir/news/318008/%D8%B2%D9...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
      Dumb idea. No one will show up to see Parse Jonoobi.

Comment

Bunch of illiterates finally finished the project after 28 years.
        http://video.varzesh3.com/video/126027
        sigpic

Comment

it really reminds me of a car with three wheels instead of four!
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
            Bunch of illiterates finally finished the project after 28 years.
            http://video.varzesh3.com/video/126027
            Intesting note - the reporters name is Arsalan Kazemi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              lol. They're going to inaugurate on October 29th but only 2/3rds of the upper level seats will be installed and the roof fabric won't be ready until a few months after.
              That is because vice president of IR has pre-planned visit to Esfahan that week and wants to add the opening to his resume whether complete or incomplete!!

Comment

More pics:
                http://toofanezard.ir/topnews/20879-...A8%DB%8C!.html

Comment

The bars in the upper level where seats have been installed........ why have they installed them only in the middle of each bar, leaving the rest empty??!

Comment

Feel bad for iranian spectators. You pretty much need a telescope to see the players in every stadium we have.

Comment

It honestly won't matter.. I doubt any of Sepahan's remaining home games will require the use of the upper deck... So it feels good that they are opening it, but they need to get to work on it over the summer break

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Feel bad for iranian spectators. You pretty much need a telescope to see the players in every stadium we have.
                        I didn't like it in the past, but now I'm very happy with this style of stadiums in Iran. If you wonder why, see what happened last year and last week in Ahvaz, every year in Tabriz and sometimes even in Tehran, to less extent.

Imagine having stadiums like EPL, we would record a few fatalities every week.

Comment

Its not even that bad, I have been to a few games in Iran at Sahand, Azadi among others and despite the track I could see the ball and the players fine.

Comment

Im so happy we are finally getting our stadium back, man its been too long. Thank god they gave the stadium to Foolad Mobarakeh to build otherwise it would have never been near completion. Hope more fans show up now to our games, and create a good atmosphere for our players, and we see some good quality games by Sepahan at home, finally on a decent pitch. Just hope we could open up the stadium in a better quality game instead of Pars Jonubi

Comment

having multiple world class stadiums makes our home field advantage even better. you can take teams that are used to lower altitudes, different weather and humidities than the visiting countries, etc. Just like how the US takes Mexico to Ohio or Seattle instead of LA or Phoenix.

Comment

This stadium is already looking so beautiful, now I can imagine how gorgeous it will be once the roof and the rest of the seats on the top level are entirely installed. Perhaps even better than AQR, given the almost double sitting capacity!

Comment

Working...
                                X