Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Yes, the pitch looked in bad condition (emphasis on looked, because this stadium has been demolished and will be rebuilt from scratch) but the exterior looks better than your naghshe jahan where even the roof fixtures aren't aligned.

Built more than a decade ago (2003) and it was finished after a single year of work! Funny how you looked for the worse pic of Ashghabat stadium to post with the sole purpose of trolling me
    I don't think he was trolling you at all. He was just confirming what you said. The 2 stadiums really look alike.

On Wikipedia it says Nagshe Jahan was designed by a Korean fellow named Kang Cheol-Hee.

Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I don't think he was trolling you at all. He was just confirming what you said. The 2 stadiums really look alike.
      On Wikipedia it says Nagshe Jahan was designed by a Korean fellow named Kang Cheol-Hee.
      Is this true?
      Ok , my apologies to GolfePersique if true

Comment

Indeed, I just wanted to confirm your post. Sorry if it led to misunderstanding.

Comment

Is this true?
          if so, then this Cheol-Hee fellow has a very bad taste....
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

This stadium is almost a carbon copy of Stadio San Nicola in Bari, Italy.
            Shocking how similar they are. It makes sense though - considering I think both of these stadiums were actually designed in the late 80s/early 90s.

Comment

Is this true?
              Actually I think it was designed by Doolab Amir!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                Doooooolabe Amirrrr 😂

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Khoda nakoshet!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Khoda nakoshet!
                    Originally posted by Mahyar24 View Post
                    Doooooolabe Amirrrr 😂

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk
                    One of the greatest commentary moments of our country!

Comment

This stadium is almost a carbon copy of Stadio San Nicola in Bari, Italy.
                      Shocking how similar they are. It makes sense though - considering I think both of these stadiums were actually designed in the late 80s/early 90s.

Interesting how it only has one side of tracks? Or am I missing the other side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stadium will be inaugurated some time in the next 2 weeks with a symbolic 10 minute friendly between Sepahan and their youth team.

Comment

Also, Sepahan's Hazfi game against Pars Jonoobi Jam will be held in Naghshe Jahan

http://90tv.ir/news/318008/%D8%B2%D9...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

I still don't understand the role of that roof! Roofs are supposed to be there to protect the audience from rain and sun. NJ's seems to be covering only half of the upper level.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              I still don't understand the role of that roof! Roofs are supposed to be there to protect the audience from rain and sun. NJ's seems to be covering only half of the upper level.
                              It's meant to be designed for shade/cooling purposes. You get the feel of outdoor play with the aim of reducing pitch level temp. Problem is most stadiums that have this study weather patterns and solar movements throughout the average day. I doubt any science basis was behind this in Iran though.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                It's meant to be designed for shade/cooling purposes.
                                So in this case, it's supposed to cool half of the upper level down but not the rest?! That's at least how it looks like from the pictures, maybe I'm wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X