No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how they're going to finish the upper level before the start of the season. They'd need 24/7 shifts and no one in Iran works like that, especially on gov funded jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
      why arent the seatings yellow ? WTF i imagined full yellow seating
      Originally posted by kia View Post
      Unfortunately the seats are orange. The idiots should have gone with yellow and black:
      Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Seriously, what a bunch of idiots. I thought Antarinejhad let Sepahan finish the stadium. What the hell is this shit? Rahimi agrees with the orange seats? I don't think he would.

SEPAHAN'S COLORS ARE YELLOW/WHITE/BLACK.. You f***ing dumbasses.
      orange is typically Stock Color for stadium chairs..! meaning cheaper than Special Order colors..!!
      you guys expecting esfehoonies to actually splurge..!!?? jk

the rainbow color seats could also suggest that they agreed to buy the supplier's Close Out, leftover on-hand stock, whatever color it may be, so long its cheaper..!!

seat installation (like painting on homes) is one of the simplest tasks that Projects the most amount of work-progress..!! hence clowns installing them prior to finishing up the structural work to ease eager fans complaints..!!

the slow progress is obviously due to shortage of funding from the govt..!! with the economy in such a mess and exchange rate skyrocketing , there is a good chance that it wont be finished for 2013 season at all..!!
      it is gonna be sweet looking and much needed and deserved of the quality esfohooni teams and their fans ..! im pretty sure it will eventually be shared like Azadi by both team..!! it even looks like a new version of azadi...

Comment

^Good point. Lets not forget that this Stadium is in ESFAHAN! Odds are, thanks to the over use of the cheapest source material known to mankind the entire thing will collapse before its inauguration.

Comment

im sure we've all said this but that track around the field looks like shit!

Fans are sooooooooooo far from the field, might as well watch it home. If you're going to build the seats far, at least give it some height so people can have a better view.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            im sure we've all said this but that track around the field looks like shit!

Fans are sooooooooooo far from the field, might as well watch it home. If you're going to build the seats far, at least give it some height so people can have a better view.
            lol you think iranian fans are civilised for stadiums without tracks looool. As arash borhani said it in his interview , if we have stadiums without tracks there would be high probability of players getting attacked by fans loool I could imagine PP fans ripping off Bengars shirt and then raping golmohammadi .

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
              lol you think iranian fans are civilised for stadiums without tracks looool. As arash borhani said it in his interview , if we have stadiums without tracks there would be high probability of players getting attacked by fans loool I could imagine PP fans ripping off Bengars shirt and then raping golmohammadi .
              Hala khoobe most dreadful incidents on the seats of the stadiums have happened during Sepahan matches, need I name the incidents one by one? The good thing maximum Spahan fans in the stadium has been 10k-15k, imagine if their stadium was filled with close to 100K fans (Just like Perspolis or Esteghlal )

Trash talk brings trash talk back!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Hala khoobe most dreadful incidents on the seats of the stadiums have happened during Sepahan matches, need I name the incidents one by one? The good thing maximum Spahan fans in the stadium has been 10k-15k, imagine if their stadium was filled with close to 100K fans (Just like Perspolis or Esteghlal )

Trash talk brings trash talk back!
                okay and? your just proving my point? ) I was Talking about IRANIAN FANS!

Last time i checked esfahan was part of iran khekhekhekeh )

PS: PP was just an example Sepahan fans don't hate on their coach

Comment

i bet they'll let the fans come to the game next season and just completely forget about the upper deck lool

Comment

امروز عصر ورزشگاه بودم تقریبا نصب سکوهای ضلع جنوبی رو به اتمام هست و فقط یک و نیم قسمت یا به اصطلاح دوستان یک و نیم و قاچ دیگه مونده که فکر کنم تا آخر هفته تمام میشه و میرند سراغ ضلع غربی.الان 3 تا جرثقیل بزرگ 180 تنی در پروژه کار می
                    کنند که دو تاشون رو سازه های سقف و سومی هم کارش سکو گذاریه دیگر جرثقیل های کوچکتر هم در قسمت غربی استادیوم مشغول کارند.

و این هم تصاویر

http://uploadtak.com/images/y4883_20130602_19.jpg

http://uploadtak.com/images/i3167_20130602_19.jpg

http://uploadtak.com/images/h59_20130602_19.jpg

credit to sepahan91 from the sepahannews.com

Comment

^^^ You would expect for such huge project and big stadium at least tens of trucks and construction facilities lined up outside of the stadium. Plus everytime I open this thread I hope that some noticeable improvements have been done, however not much of it is there TBH.

Comment

^ Same here keano jaan.

Comment

This to me looks like a project that has been abandoned!

How many million years have they been working on this project????

Comment

around 15 years and thats all they have built lmao

Comment

15 years? May be Iran is building a historical site!
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

this stadium will only get finished when 3000-4000 Akhund and Bacheh Akhunds have got rich and fat on it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X